NFL Season 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't even know anymore if it's a personal or professional issue. I don't know which part of me is feeling ill right now.

Both, I guess.

Seriously. Fuck. ESPN. Fuck.

At least that clown is employed by the team and while he's over the top, it's semi-justifiable. And he sired one of our more intriguing posters.

ESPN has no excuse, none. Not one excuse for repeatedly foisting garbage on us. And they let Joe Morgan continue to do baseball, etc.

Every other sentence from Gruden is "I really like this guy" and he does it with this loud delivery. I really thought he was a good hire at first, thought he and Jaws would break shit down, etc. Instead.....

Look, I'll shut up now, sorry for the rant, but for fuck's sake.

Gruden and Jaws are both good football minds. Either they're just not doing their prep work for their show, or ESPN wants them to call the game they way they do.

Gruden and Jaws are both good football minds. Either they're just not doing their prep work for their show, or ESPN wants them to call the game they way they do.

You might just be making a general statement here, but if you're talking to me, I never said Gruden or Jaws were poor football minds....I even just said that I was excited when Gruden was hired.

As for your 2 explanations, the former is not the case, the latter might be the case. But the real problem is that 3 man booths rarely work.

I like saving boobies as much as the next person, but that halftime performance was wack.

Past 1000 posts baby...lets keep it going!!

I. Fucking. Hate. 3-man booths. Especially when a fawning, drooling Jon Gruden is one of the three.

Just shut the fuck up.

Fuck.

chuckybooth.jpg

When did Gruden start looking like a psychotic serial killer? Along with being annoying, every shot of him looks like a deleted scene from The Shining.

i haven't listened to mnf on abc/espn since before dennis miller.

these days. i'd much rather listen to howard david & boomer esiason on westwood one.

Back
Top Bottom