NFL Draft Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let the fun begin. Chicago franchised Briggs, New England franchised Samuel, and you know with the amount of cap space this year, more will surely come.

One interesting player to watch is Thomas from Baltimore. Unfortunately for the Ravens, they are one team that doesn't have much room under the cap. In fact, I don't believe they have enough to even franchise him right now.

I would love the Patriots to go after him with all the money they have this year. I know he'll command big bucks, and the Pats aren't exactly the team that does that sort of thing, but something tells me they may try to do it with Thomas. I'm sure Belichick liked what he saw during the week in Hawaii.

Well, he did suck, but I wonder what their real reason is. I never thought he deserved the job or the Hall of Fame because of the way he acted on and off the field. :down:

What recently retired player will replace him? I bet it's Tiki Barber.

At least I could understand Michael Irvin, unlike Mushmouth / Shannon Sharpe.

LemonMacPhisto said:
At least I could understand Michael Irvin, unlike Mushmouth / Shannon Sharpe.

OH MY GOD...he talks like he has a hot potato in his mouth...drived me nuts.:mad:

Entertained? As a Giant fan, surely you didn't enjoy his scores! :no: If you're talking about his antics, they may have been interesting but he's still an asshole. :down: Worse than TO!

lets get to real issues like Brady getting his woman pregnant and then ditching her

Chizip said:
lets get to real issues like Brady getting his woman pregnant and then ditching her

Bridget and Tom are both grown adults with plenty of money, you know. Certainly it's not an ideal situation, but I think they'll be able to manage.

The Bears release Rivera and the Chargers pick him up to be their linebacker coach. Wow, what were the Bears thinking? Rivera must be the most overqualified linebacker coach in the NFL.

Chizip said:
And we know Brady is the first pro athlete to father a child out of wedlock.

I bet she tried to use the baby to force marriage and thats why he fled to the waiting arms of Giselle DiCaprio.

Chizip said:
The Bears release Rivera and the Chargers pick him up to be their linebacker coach. Wow, what were the Bears thinking? Rivera must be the most overqualified linebacker coach in the NFL.

Linebacker coach? What about defensive coordinator? They didn't fill that yet, did they?

Hewson said:

I bet she tried to use the baby to force marriage and thats why he fled to the waiting arms of Giselle DiCaprio.

phanan said:
If I were a betting man, I'd say that she purposely went off the pill without telling Brady. I'll bet he had no idea until last week.

Interesting how all the guys immediately think it's some elaborate plan on the part of the woman.

Nice.

We're in the sports forum - what did you expect? :wink:

Seriously though, it could be any number of things. But the timing of this seems really suspicous to me, and I don't believe that Brady would tarnish his image by leaving someone if he knew she was pregnant. I'm guessing he didn't know right away.

I don't know what happens now, but I'm fairly certain he'll acknowledge his responsibilities.

If he doesn't, his image takes a major hit.

phanan said:
We're in the sports forum - what did you expect? :wink:

That's a pretty weak excuse. :wink:

Accidents happen all the time. I'm sure if the relationship was on rocky waters the last thing she would want is a baby as well. And we don't know what has happened in their relationship so we can't really make any judgements. Besides, she does well enough on her own to where she really wouldn't need his money.

I've said my two cents on this, I guess, so I'll leave now before things get really ugly, i.e more misogynistic.

:lol: Ugly? I wouldn't dare... :wink:

She definitely doesn't need his money. Based on crap I've read, she wanted to get married and have a family. Supposedly he wasn't ready yet, and that was the main reason they broke up. I don't know this for a fact, just what I've heard. So when I hear this, it gets you thinking.

But I doubt there will be any issues in taking care of the baby. I know one thing - this will be one of the best looking kids around.

Ok, I'm taking up waaaay too much space in this thread about this. I'd better stop.

phanan said:
:lol: Ugly? I wouldn't dare... :wink:

She definitely doesn't need his money. Based on crap I've read, she wanted to get married and have a family. Supposedly he wasn't ready yet, and that was the main reason they broke up. I don't know this for a fact, just what I've heard. So when I hear this, it gets you thinking.

Right, so you immediately think that she decided to pull one of the oldest tricks in the book. Which ok, it could happen, but if someone tells you they're firm on an issue (such as not wanting to get married, etc.) the normal thing to do would be to respect that decision, no matter how much you don't like or agree with it. I love that guys can break up with someone and without so much as a second thought, run right to another woman (I had no idea Gisele and Leo were broken up - again :huh: ). Makes sense.

Ok, I'm really out of this thread now.

It was the first thing that came to my mind based on what I'd read. :shrug:

I do agree with your point that he was off with someone else very quickly, especially after being in a relationship for three years...

brady just didn't want to be outdone by matt leinart.

i mean come on... leinart's just a rookie. brady's got 3 rings. leinart knocked up a freshman basketball player at usc, brady knocked up an actress.

brady does not like being outdone.

but back to leinart... he left this for that tramp-o-rama paris hilton?

115365.jpeg
tx_cameron.jpg

that boy's crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom