NFL 2014 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh.
My.
God.

BwELf0RCYAAy-J3.jpg:large

I don't want him to ever leave again. I don't care how good/bad he is. He's in my heart forever after this.

Yeah and it's stupid that all these Wisconsin people want Scott Tolzien to win the job over Flynn. Tolzien sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Why were the Bills playing their starters against the Lions backups? Sammy Watkins apparently got hurt. Not sre how serious, but they said he re-injured his ribs.

Why were the Bills playing their starters against the Lions backups? Sammy Watkins apparently got hurt. Not sre how serious, but they said he re-injured his ribs.

It's puzzling. The Packers only played 3 starters tonight.

We might play Cousins tonight for a drive or two. Maybe. But I think it's going to be 99% Colt McCoy tonight. That's what the stakes are.

I find game four fascinating. Lots of bubble players going at it.

Last edited:
Although espn is so excited about Michael Sam's sacks and showering, there's a LB named Jayrone Elliot for Green Bay that has 5 sacks in 3 games. Undrafted free agent. I love how Ted Thompson finds these guys every year.

Yeah if they only keep one though I hope it's Flynn. He's proven he can win games and that's what the Packers need behind Rodgers.

Maybe right before the first preseason game when Mike Mayock said "Ryan Mallett popped", an obvious lie to help Bill, maybe some team like the Raiders that doesn't watch film could have been snookered by that.

It just hit me that my Packers are playing a meaningful game in 3 days. Shit I'm excited.

Should be a fun season overall. My gut (guy) tells me that the NFC North will be close. I really like the team the Bears are bringing this year. The Seahawks should be tough but I do wonder if the NFL's emphasis on illegal contact will impact their defensive success. Plus it's very difficult to repeat. The Saints are scary as well. Ingram looks like he's finally coming around as a good running back. Doesn't hurt adding Jarius Byrd either. The 49ers are my pick to underachieve this year mostly based on their awful offseason and the fact that Kaepernick is still pretty poor when forced to stay in pocket. I'm hopeful the Packers can actually stay healthy. You'd think their due for no major injuries for a change. Peppers looks great so far in camp and word is that they'll be pretty creative with him. If Eddie Lacy is as elite as many are saying, Rodgers might have an MVP season (and thank Lacy for it).

Back
Top Bottom