NFL 2014 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes... We have NFL players who knock the fuck out of their girlfriends in an elevator, have been accused of multiple sexual assaults, accessories to murder who are now celebrated broadcasters, drugs drugs and more drugs, gang members, an infinite number of DWIs, and enough guns to start a small army...

But yes, let's worry about what the guy who makes fucking money signs is going to do to our kids.

This x100.

You think this is like, done done, for him? I have a hard time imagining them trying this a third time.

Rumors have it that Steven Ridley could be cut by the Patriots. I guess my flier on James White in the 14th round wasn't the worst idea.

Rumors have it that Steven Ridley could be cut by the Patriots. I guess my flier on James White in the 14th round wasn't the worst idea.

That rumor started because he was left off of a projected final roster by Mike Reiss, the Pats beat reporter. While Belichick has been known to surprise at times, I don't see it happening. Ridley, despite his occasional fumbles, is still their best pure running back.

The James White dream came and went so quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Wright is far from Hernandez on a football field.
It was more of a salary dump than anything...got a little something back in a position of need.
Mankins was just overpaid.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom