NFL 2014, Part 2: Boom Shakalaka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet Tom Brady is looking forward to playing the Ravens.

ulpkgrbcbh9eun9klcwo.jpg

Carolina does play the right kind of football to best Seattle. They'll have to protect the ball better than they did today though.

If Carolina plays the way they played yesterday against Seattle, they'll get demolished. The Cardinals never had a chance with that guy at QB.

Logan Thomas must be some kind of awful.

If Carolina plays the way they played yesterday against Seattle, they'll get demolished. The Cardinals never had a chance with that guy at QB.

Logan Thomas must be some kind of awful.
What I don't get is why they didn't at least give him a chance. At least he can scramble.

Cowboys defense is a tire fire.

Also, Bruce Arians is going to get Coach of the Year, right? The guy who lost two quarterbacks and, just coincidentally, doesn't like his team stretching because "You don't get to stretch before getting chased by a dog," right?

Losing Doug Free is killing the most important facet of the entire team. Cowboys wouldn't be doing shit without their OL.

Losing Doug Free is killing the most important facet of the entire team. Cowboys wouldn't be doing shit without their OL.
Not to be simply a bitter fan, but I find Dallas's offensive line massively overrated and almost entirely sustained by uncalled holdings.

Cowboys defense is a tire fire.

Also, Bruce Arians is going to get Coach of the Year, right? The guy who lost two quarterbacks and, just coincidentally, doesn't like his team stretching because "You don't get to stretch before getting chased by a dog," right?

Many physiologists today suggest that stretching as we've always known it is actually detrimental to performance, and that it's better to warm up by doing light versions of the activity you're actually taking place in. The stretching would come later, after the activity is concluded.

Obviously there's a lot of debate back and forth, but Arians is hardly alone on this line of thought.

He also doesn't want to start practice with stretching because of the time limits placed on practice sue to the CBA and wants players to get themselves warmed up prior to the clock starting so as not to waste the limits practice time... the guy with the gun chasing you line was just a joke.

And all the stretching in the world wouldn't have prevented Palmer's knee injury...

Alas.

I don't understand what just happened.

I mean... Pettigrew had his hands on him at first, and he grabbed the facemask, but otherwise, it was all defensive pass Interference. I don't get it, but it's slimy as hell.

I'm just shaking my head. Hopefully a better team can take Dallas out next week. Less likely to get calls in Lambeau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom