NFL 2014, Part 2: Boom Shakalaka

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eagles had to let 'em score the TD here.

Astounds me when a coach like Kelly doesn't just allow the TD. I could see if the field goal is going to be a little difficult, but we're talking chip shot.

The Eagles' epitaph for this season will read "Personal foul, roughing the passer..."

Can't believe SD came back and won. That TD run by Kap was pretty cool.

I DVR'd Skins/Eagles. I got spoiled on the result by my dad, but still watched it all and savored every play. Wins have been tough to come by and that was a special one. Breeland has shown flashes of brilliance and that interception was clutch. Griffin hadn't won as a starter (besides a Jags technicality) since midway through last season.

It wasn't even an especially great performance, but we sucked less, of the two. This Eagles team doesn't deserve to make the playoffs.

Last edited:
It's gotta feel good knowing the Skins win most likely knocks Philly out of playoff contention

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

I think I ask this every year, but never bookmark the sites (because I usually get so frustrated with the stream I end up giving up) .... but does anyone have any handy links where I can stream the Packer game? It's not showing out in Seattle. :(

Bah. It crashed after 15 minutes and I couldn't get any of the streams to load again. I don't know why I keep trying with those sports streaming sites. They never work for me. :grumpy:

I listened to the game for a while on Sirius, but it's just not the same. I like to watch.

:ohmy:

The trick about the steaming websites is closing the correct ads; it's more deceptive than it looks.
Some ads you may not even realize will cause the page to constantly freeze up and mess things up. And if you click the wrong side or the wrong one at the wrong time, a bunch of pages will start popping up (even with Pop up blocker on). It took me a while to know how to get it right; it's very frustrating.

Sent from my iPhone using U2 Interference

Yeah, looks like I'll be giving it the old college try again next week, as Seattle won't be airing the divisional title game. Grrrrr.

Man, Seattle is putting it together at the right time, pretty impressive.

Hauschka must be feeling pretty relieved that the team didn't really need all those missed field goals tonight.

He picked a great game to have an off night.

Yeah, I think Seattle has to be the frontrunner in the NFC at this point. I don't see the Packers going there and winning.

I freakin hate the Seahawks too. Hopefully someone takes them out.

Seattle's defense is finally getting healthy. Not good news for the rest of the league.

Speaking of injuries, it'd be nice if the Bengals can hang on here and let the Patriots have next week off. Bill Belichick generally doesn't like to rest starters, but having everyone healthy (or at least healthier) for the playoffs would be a big help (especially Connolly, LaFell and Edelman).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom