NFL 2013 Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the dude never left high school. Amazing that grown men can actually act that way. It really is his kind of person that spoils society.

If there was one message I could send Richie Incognito, and not as an insult but a serious memo, we humanity would be much better off without him and those like him.

The whole thing is so sickening….that this happens….that in many cases it's likely known about and quietly approved/sanctioned, etc. I love football but what a fucked up culture it is that surrounds it.

I hope when they find conclusive evidence (and given Incognito's past and his reputation it's only a matter of time) the dolphins release him.

They already have a voicemail message that both the NFL and Dolphins have heard. Miami's releasing him at the earliest convenience, which should be soon.

My local sources in Green Bay are warning that this injury could be bad.

Brett Favre? ;)

Forcing the Packers to play well in all three phases should spell doom, but they look OK so far.

It's the non-throwing shoulder though. If it's even remotely kind of OK, he'll start.

But that shit will be hurting him all year.

Forcing the Packers to play well in all three phases should spell doom, but they look OK so far.

People haven't been paying attention this season whatsoever. The Packers have been playing good ball in all 3 phases. Unfortunately though, they'll need luck on their side to win tonight. Seneca Wallace looks awful.

The Packers were not a good team before the bye. Ever since, however, I've been really impressed. Seeing Rogers go out now would really be a huge disappointment.

Well this is grand. A comeback was imminent for me... until Aaron Rodgers left the game and Seneca Wallace came in.

Odds of Boykin+Nelson beating Chicago D by 13 points now... minimal.

People haven't been paying attention this season whatsoever. The Packers have been playing good ball in all 3 phases. Unfortunately though, they'll need luck on their side to win tonight. Seneca Wallace looks awful.

I've been paying lots of attention. They've had 3-4 complete games and a handful where the offense (Bengals, Ravens) or defense (Bengals, 49ers) completely crapped out on them. If you mean the running game has been playing better, that's absolutely true, and they're going to need it tonight.

The blocked punt was massive.

The Packers were not a good team before the bye. Ever since, however, I've been really impressed. Seeing Rogers go out now would really be a huge disappointment.

Yeah. Packers have looked really good the last few weeks. If this is a multi week injury, wild card is the best case scenario.

The Packers are 26th in defensive DVOA and 25th in special teams DVOA.

I'm hearing now that it may be a broken collarbone. That would be 8 weeks and a "there's always next year" scenario.

This is why McCarthy is one of the best coaches in the game. He will not allow this team to feel sorry for themselves.

PS. Lacy is a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom