NFL 2013 Thread Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey look, I bench Tom Brady for the first time all season and he's put up more points in one half than he has in any other game! Oh, and Amendola is bench-scoring too!

What a joke. What kind of luck do I have?

I'm very interested to see where this Dolphins Jonathan Martin/Richie Incognito the Ring Leader bullying case will go.

NickFoles11.jpg

Pats D is starting to suck with Talib, Mayo and their top 13 defensive tackles missing.

I'm not pleased that Ray Rice is a total bust this year, but I'm very happy for the Browns and Jason Campbell.

Boykin, Hilton, Nelson, Vinatieri, Indy D need to put up 47 fantasy points more than Hopkins and Chi D.

Go Indy and go GB.

Nick Foles threw seven touchdowns and Matt McGloin made his NFL debut. That's one of my favorite football games ever right there.

So, who are we thinking is the most inconsistent team in football so far? There are a number of good choices, but after what they did to New Orleans, I'm saying the Jets. I have no idea what the hell they're going to be from week to week. They're making the pick em a lot tougher than it needs to be.

I would say Philly, but their formula for success has been pretty clear so far: dominate shitty teams on the road and lose everything else, including all home games. It's weird, but they've struggled at home for a long time. Their fans must intimidate them.

Dolphins? Wins against the Colts and Bengals, blown out of the water by the Saints, lost to Baltimore, and lost to Buffalo, blew a 17-3 lead to New England.

My constant bashing of Tom Brady in FFball this season has finally come back to haunt me :sad:

Played: Andy Dalton - 6
Bench: Tom Brady - 33

Played: BGE - 7
Bench: Rashad Jennings - 23

Final score (Minus whatever few points Vinatieri and James Starks might add):

Indiana Swoooo - 70
Opponent - 105

:sad:

So strange... my score is 70-105 right now and I how Vinny going.

And I didn't start Brady. Did Flacco instead (had a good day too but not nearly as good as Brady).

But I still stand a chance at winning.

So strange... my score is 70-105 right now and I how Vinny going.

And I didn't start Brady. Did Flacco instead (had a good day too but not nearly as good as Brady).

But I still stand a chance at winning.

I'm starting to wonder if you and I have the same fantasy team.

Well then, sounds like our original drafts were similar. I'm particularly ashamed of my top picks in general and proud of my later picks.

Well then, sounds like our original drafts were similar. I'm particularly ashamed of my top picks in general and proud of my later picks.

I always do two leagues, one that I draft myself and one I have auto-drafted. This particular league that we share so many players in is the auto-draft league. Crazy how things can turn out sometimes.

So, who are we thinking is the most inconsistent team in football so far? There are a number of good choices, but after what they did to New Orleans, I'm saying the Jets. I have no idea what the hell they're going to be from week to week. They're making the pick em a lot tougher than it needs to be.

I would say Philly, but their formula for success has been pretty clear so far: dominate shitty teams on the road and lose everything else, including all home games. It's weird, but they've struggled at home for a long time. Their fans must intimidate them.

Definitely the jets. They're bi polar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom