NFL 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
And yet the Bills are still losing.

Of course the Bears' tackling, coverage and overall competence vanishes the moment I sign their defense to my fantasy team. Tillman, you sack of shit.

Is Amendola back in the game? His numbers just went up but I thought I read he wasn't on the sideline for the second half.

Amendola appears to be back.

Tom Brady appears to have caught teh suck, though, fumbling the snap on 4th-and-goal from the 1.

I swear if my fantasy football team sucks and my actual team sucks, football sucks.

The dolphins are far from impressive right now. Well, the offense.

I'm vaguely curious to see if the Chiefs' improvement is legitimate or the result of the Jaguars being the Jaguars.

They've already scored more points than they did last season, so that's good.

So New Orleans sends Brees out on 4th-and-goal when up 3 (either to ice the game, or to induce an offside call). Atlanta jumps, they don't snap it, then timeout. So infuriating.

WTF was that Matt Ryan

Not the best blocking by the o-line either.

Do the people who run the Bills' PA system not see something wrong with playing "It's My Life" in response to Buffalo basically losing the game?

EDIT: Now officially losing the game.

Do the people who run the Bills' PA system not see something wrong with playing "It's My Life" in response to Buffalo basically losing the game?

Well, that did sum up the life of a Bills fan pretty succinctly.

Fuck you, Jets. You fucking losers. Can't even hold back Josh fucking Freeman for 20 seconds so I can get one pick right today. I'll continue to hope you lose every game.

What, the fact that they lost or the fact that Belichick and JBJ are BFFs?

Levonte David, you might have just cost me a point in the pick'em. You will rue this day....RUE IT.

EDIT: YOU WILL RUE THIS DAY!!!

Hahahahahahahahaha I did not foresee someone actually being that stupid.

I hope every NFC team except the Skins loses inter-conference games, so this is good.

J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS

Geno Smith, our new lord and savior. He can do it all. Did you see that statue pose? He knows what he accomplished.

If you ever need someone to be hit late while walking out of bounds far out of field goal range.....

Is it my TV sound, or is Troy Aikman color-announcing the game from the bottom of a well?

BTq5ZZ-CcAA2tE6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom