NFL 2013 Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Gotcha. Hard to tell sometimes.

Facetious might have been the wrong word. I'm not sure, because I'm not even sure what my original point of that post was, save that I hate change, but I suppose if change is going to happen, I want 100% change :lol:

My understanding was that the record in the modern era was 7 touchdown passes in one game.

I've given serious thought to buying the madden anniversary edition only to get the maxx subscription that comes with it, even though I'll never play the game with GTAV coming out in a week.

I really hope the rumors that Google is talking to the NFL about buying out the package contract are true.

I've given serious thought to buying the madden anniversary edition only to get the maxx subscription that comes with it, even though I'll never play the game with GTAV coming out in a week.

I really hope the rumors that Google is talking to the NFL about buying out the package contract are true.

That would be perfect considering I'm a big Android enthusiast.

I really like Carolina over Seattle today. Seattle will be good this year but I have a great feeling about this upset today.

Everyone and their mom likes that upset today.

They're a nothing franchise with embarrassing uniforms, fuck mobvok, but Seahawks are gonna beat the Panthers.

I'd be curious to know what percentage of 50+ yard returns are negated by block-in-the-back penalties.

Apparently Stevan Ridley is still sitting on a mild case of fumbleitis.

How bad is it?

IIRC wasn't really a problem most of last season but got worse late season. Against Baltimore in the playoffs his fumble was a killer, and now another one.

Also, replacing Wes Welker with Danny Amendola might not have been the brilliant idea I thought it was. At least Amendola made it through one quarter before hurting himself.

So Brady is throwing interceptions, Ridley is fumbling, Amendola is already injured, and Sudfield hasn't seen a ball thrown his way yet?

My team of evil empire minions is falling apart.

Back
Top Bottom