NFL 2013-2014: Snow Plow to the Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my travels, I always try to seek out the truth, be it a universal truth or just a small truism pertaining to my life only.

Today, I am reminded of one of those truths:

Navorro Bowman

Russell Wilson looks a lot like RG3 did all season. Shaky in the pocket, no faith in receivers to break open, far too willing to run.

Refs tried to save face on a bad flag there by saying it was after the play and therefore SF ball. If you make that call, its a continuing action foul and should have been 15 yards and first down Seatte (but the flag should never have been thrown to begin with).

The refs are being very, very kind to Seattle. I don't know why any deliberation was needed on that intentional grounding.

The refs are being very, very kind to Seattle. I don't know why any deliberation was needed on that intentional grounding.

I've noticed that in general, that penalty always seems to require a conference lately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wait, wait ... why was it a free play? Is it because they knew the flag was against SF?

#footballdumb

Adding to Mikal:

Offsides does not stop the play because the lineman is able to get back into position.

Encroachment stops the play because it's egregious enough to make the play essentially unsalvageable.

Last edited:
No problem!

I learn something new every game, especially when the refs are screwing things up left and right.

12th man is making the differce

My one Hilliard's 12th Can has made the difference.

1480630_10152176704479510_1024497555_n_zpsd0f8f6cb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom