NFL 2013-2014: Snow Plow to the Super Bowl

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually think it's a phenomenal, fan friendly move.

I would much rather have my own team's fans have first dibs to tickets than to open it up to everyone.

:)

I'm glad a non-Seattleite said it. I was starting to feel like a big ol' defensive whiner. (Which would be my position if I were ever drafted into the NFL.)

And the people who made the decision have absolutely nothing to do with football operations... So those people who are all like "Seattle should be worried about the team not the fans! Rahr!"??

Um, yea... I imagine the first time Russell Wilson heard about this plan is when some dopey reporter asked him about it.

Sent from my android cause iphones are for old people

The only time I ever heard of this happening was the Washington Nationals doing it for a series against the Phillies because there were usually more Philadelphia fans than DC fans at their home games. None of the Philly teams have ever done this as far as I know.

San Diego tried this in 2007 when the Patriots came to town. About 10,000 Patriots fans still found tickets.

Ken Whisenhunt would be a great fit in Detroit, but, you know, the Ford's, so now he's going to Tennessee where he'll be a disaster.

mikal... any opinions on Ben McAdoo?

You gotta be at least a little excited about the guy watching over Rodgers (and Flynn).

Also says a lot that the Packers wouldn't let him leave the last two seasons, because they wanted him in Green Bay.

Haha, thanks. Clark may be cute and fuzzy, but when he is free to walk the streets of Chicago, HR turns into something truly terrifying.

mikal... any opinions on Ben McAdoo?

From what I've heard, he's very level headed and well liked by his players. I know Rodgers and him were pretty close in the 2 years they worked together as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using U2 Interference mobile app

EDIT: Brady with more flu shiz. Didn't practice today, but supposed to be fine for the weekend :tsk:

I didn't even realize the wackiness of that until you pointed it out.

Hi, I never pay attention to the other conference.

#worstexcuseforafootballfanever

Can't wait for the Superbowl today at 3pm

Sent from my
Man-farting.gif
cause iphones are for old people

that's 3:30 on the west coast

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom