NFL 2012: The Super Bowl and Beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing and breathing are important. Maybe you can modify it somehow. I want to be able to see you in the stands.

I survived at Soldier a couple years ago, so I'm sure I'll hang in there. I'm probably going to be bringing a sign, too. So look for the gorilla with the cheesehead and foam tie with a sign saying,"Low budget halftime show."

I survived at Soldier a couple years ago, so I'm sure I'll hang in there. I'm probably going to be bringing a sign, too. So look for the gorilla with the cheesehead and foam tie with a sign saying,"Low budget halftime show."

Awesome! I'll make sure to point you out to my gf. She'll die laughing. I've got mixed feelings about this game. I want my Giants to win, but I want you to enjoy yourself. Either way, I'm just looking forward to an exciting game.

Bodog has the packers as 9 point favorites to beat the giants, 10/11 to win the NFC, 19/10 to win the super bowl.

They are so heavily favored it's not even a consideration to bet on them. If this was a horse race, you'd probably ignore this race and move on to another one cause there's no money to be made.

They are, as a wise man once said, prohibitive favorites to take home the big cheese.

I'm out right now, so I can't watch that, but is it the episode where they talk about the Packers through the whole thing?

back011312.jpg

So I definitely won't be tempted to post during the game now. Just found out that because of my dad's work, I'll be going for free and I get to hang out in the locker room after the game.

My weekend just got better. :)

Nice!

I wonder if my dad will take me as his "assistant" to the Super Bowl this year, instead of my mom.

:hmm:

I don't think my mom will go for that.

Did you go to Lambeau today to help them clear snow? My step-brother went but there were already 1,000 (or so he estimated) people in line. Ha.

corianderstem said:
Nice!

I wonder if my dad will take me as his "assistant" to the Super Bowl this year, instead of my mom.

:hmm:

I don't think my mom will go for that.

Did you go to Lambeau today to help them clear snow? My step-brother went but there were already 1,000 (or so he estimated) people in line. Ha.

That would be awesome! I may be hooked up for next week too if the Packers win.

Definitely no snow clearing for me. I was comfortably warm in my office. Lol

So I definitely won't be tempted to post during the game now. Just found out that because of my dad's work, I'll be going for free and I get to hang out in the locker room after the game.

My weekend just got better. :)

I'll let you borrow the costume and interview Brad Jones. We can place a bet on whether he'll tackle you or not. :wink:

i don't know.....i guess i want the 49ers to win. i kind of think i'd rather see the Packers face the Saints in the Championship game if they win tomorrow.

Jimmy Graham, if it's anything serious, that's a huge loss.

Huh. So this is what it looks like when a defense tackles correctly.

that has got to be the worst feeling in the world. drive almost 80 yards, take up over 6 minutes, and come away with no points.

49ers should just run on every play. Doesn't really matter if the Saints catch on, Gore can run on them all day.

agreed. San Fran looks tough. i'm starting to wonder if i should pull for the Saints.

edit, and now they're up by 7. if they can somehow get up by 10 or more, it's going to be tough for the Saints to come back against that defense.

Yeah, most importantly, if 49ers get up by a couple of scores, it'll make that high-powered offense fully one-dimensional. It's not like the 49ers could be run on to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom