NFL 2012: Playoffs? Playoffs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Griffin doesn't really look like he should be continuing on.

Also, I sincerely hope that there was a miscommunication between Shanahan and Dr. Andrews regarding putting Griffin back in that one game, because that's pretty scummy by Shanahan if he's lying about Andrews having cleared him.

Aikman is a tool for giving Shanahan the benefit of the doubt on this

in a league notorious for looking out for the best interests of its players, right?

Back.

Oh God, we're doomed. Griffin's hobbled, offense is getting predictable, and Seattle is just having one of those days. So damn lucky.

Hopefully that early cushion keeps us in it long enough that we can continue calling the plays we want. Our running game is absolutely essential, especially since Griffin is toast. I'm not sure what his knee has to do with throwing into double coverage, but he isn't there mentally either.

they never had any tape on this, brilliant call

untitled-10bfjg3.gif

Alright, I'm impressed that Griffin can chuck it that far on one leg, but Cousins please.

I see Seattle winning this game

I see RG3 getting hit hard a couple of times, and paying the price for playing disabled

Seattle's not going to give it up before the end of the half, then they get the kickoff

Redskins will enter the 3rd having had ~5 plays since going up 14-0 with 2:30 left in the 1st

maybe Griffin will be fully healed by the next time he touches the ball

I've given them a lot of shit but honestly, the defense has been stout in the redzone. After 3 months of pure awful, they've made some adjustments.

It'll be interesting to see if Cousins comes in. With Morris in tow, I figure he'll be fine.

Yeah, if Griffin stays in Seattle will just force him to keep the ball or throw deep.

Finally an entertaining game! I hate to see RGIII playing so hobbled. Seattle took a quarter to start, but seemed to have settled in. RGIII playing on one leg certainly helps the D and incredibly lucky fumble recoveries help on offense though.

I can't wait to hear how "jacked" Pete is after the half.

That is a really, really purple coat Erin Andrews is wearing.

Also, more plays involving Wilson as a lead blocker would be most entertaining.

The tackling on defense is just disgusting. They'll be the reason the Skins lose this game, not Griffin's knee.

Golden Tate hugged a women in a grocery store who was holding a pineapple. The pineapple thus belongs to Golden Tate.

No pineapples were harmed on that catch by Golden Tate.

Fummmmmmmble

Had them on the ropes.

I have absolutely no confidence in the offense to do anything though.

Back
Top Bottom