NFL 2012 Part 2...undefeated Falco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

This may actually be the worst football article I've read all year. Yeah Rodgers' numbers are down - so are everyone else's. And last time I checked, Rodgers is the highest rated passer in the league, is on pace for another 40+ touchdown season, and has his team is sitting on a 7-3 record and in first place (despite getting jobbed in Week 3). This is despite a line that has struggled miserably, a non-existant running game, and his top WR Jennings out for most of the season.

Gotta wonder if the dolt who wrote this has watched one game of football all year.

Yeah what a laugher of an article. The Packers have at least 7 more years of elite play from Rodgers unless some freak injury occurs.

I'm really on edge. Like, crazy on edge.

After all, this game will determine which quarterback should just hang up their cleats and go home :wink:

Official reason the sprinklers went off in Miami: the computer was set to the Saturday schedule still.

Unlimited

220px-GamesharkLogo.PNG

I can't wait till the Packers get Matthews, Jennings, Woodson, Benson, and Shields back.

Colin Kaepernick has the most impressive spiral I've seen in a long while. His recognition of coverage schemes needs a lot of fine tuning, but he seems like a guy who will improve quite a bit with experience.

I can't wait until the Redskins get Brandon Meriweather, Brian Orakpo, Adam Carriker, Tanard Jackson, Jammal Brown and Fred Davis back.

NBC adds theme music for Victor Cruz? Yeah, not playing favorites there at all.

I hope we curbstomp that motherfucker next week.

LemonMelon said:
NBC adds theme music for Victor Cruz? Yeah, not playing favorites there at all.

I hope we curbstomp that motherfucker next week.

Don't worry. If the Packers score a TD, they'll show a fat chick with cheese on her head.

Not as long a list, but I can't wait for the Steelers to get Roethlisberger, Polamalu and Antonio Brown back. And it would be neat for the O-Line to be healthy at once. But even with everyone healthy, the Steelers have, at best, first round playoff exit written all over them. More likely, they go 8-8 and miss the post-season altogether.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom