NFL 2012 Part 2...undefeated Falco

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone be so kind as to post a link to a streaming site? Trying to watch a Miami game in Toronto can be tough

I can't get any of those stinking streams to work! Some of them started an audio stream right in the original window, but none of them would actually play video. Arrrrgh.

Sometimes Justin TV has links as well, but I can't seem to find one that's actually working there, either.

Glad it's at least working for you!

Edit: ooh, now it seems to be working for me. Let's see how long it lasts.

Washington is 10/11 on fourth down less than halfway through the season.

Whoops, 10/12 now. Converting three times on one drive would have been pretty awesome though.

It's going to be interesting to see which of these 4th quarter losers lose harder today. RG3 is more clutch than Cam so far this season, but I'm not sure about everyone else on the Skins. Deangelo Hall will probably put a knife to a ref's throat on a Panther 4th and 15th or something.

Fun game in Indianapolis. 17-13 Dolphins, Luck lighting up our secondary though. See how 2nd half plays out.

LemonMelon said:
It's going to be interesting to see which of these 4th quarter losers lose harder today. RG3 is more clutch than Cam so far this season, but I'm not sure about everyone else on the Skins. Deangelo Hall will probably put a knife to a ref's throat on a Panther 4th and 15th or something.

Doesn't look like it's gonna matter. Redskins might be the worst team in football.

:)

There is an extremely legitimate chance that every team in the NFC East loses this week. What an awful division.

The NFC is a fun conference this year. I have no idea who the best team is. I think the NFC playoffs could be very exciting.

PhilsFan said:
I think the Eagles end up 10-6 and lose in the first round of the playoffs.

I think they're 8-8, with two ifs that would bump the record up:

1. Either Vick or Foles starts to aid the team instead of burying it
2. The defense gels mid-season (their first effort with the new DC was horrible)

Right now, I don't think that's a winning team. And neither is Dallas, if they're going to start out like this with Romo at the helm leading them into December, and the Redskins would be lucky to crack 6-10 the way they're playing. Hence my earlier post. Maybe not an "awful" division, but certainly not very good. I don't care if there were supposed to be three powerhouses in the NFC East, there clearly aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom