NFL 2012 - Eli has two rings edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd have to be crazy to bet on games with scab refs

Over/Under on crazy decisions tonight?

Can't wait to play either of these teams.

I always forget that the Giants waste half their season being awful.

Gwen Stefani still looks damn good

You'd have to be crazy to bet on games with scab refs

Agreed on both of these. Gwen's like 43 and is still looking hot....and I'm going to hold back on betting this year until the normal refs come back.

I was a little surprised the Giants didn't play better. Huge win for the Cowboys confidence this season.

Betting?! In Utah?! You will be shunned by your peers and acquaintances.

LOL. Some of them probably would. Especially if they knew the extent of my many trips to Wendover and Vegas, and deposits to banks in Antigua. It's a full on addiction at this point.

Giants looked dull and uninspired. Definitely looked like a super bowl hangover, and I can't quite blame them... I would normally be pissed after a game like that and I found myself giving it simply a "meh."

Question is how long will it last...

The cowboys didn't exactly set the world on fire last night, either. The giants blew, and were a stop on third down away from having the ball with a chance to tie the game.

Last thing I'm going to do is take a mediocre, flat performance on an emotional night in early September and take it as some sort of indication as to what either of these teams will be this season.

That would be an asinine thing to do. I think the past few years have proven that it doesn't matter how good teams are in September and October, it's who's best from late November on that matters.

Even from the winning end, I'm not putting a lot of stock in last night's outcome either. Small sample sizes and all.

That's the best SportsCenter commercial ever. That I can remember. Quite literally, I haven't laughed out loud at one of those things in maybe 15 years. Maybe they decided to hire an actual comedy writer rather than letting their talking heads write them and put themselves in the action believing how funny they are. You know John Clayton didn't write that. Most of those commercials try way too fucking hard. And Slayer fucking rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom