NFL 2012 - Eli has two rings edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
661899842.gif

Muhahaha

hehehe

that's 8 sacks, and what, 4 on one drive?

Seattle's O is impotent enough that I can see Green Bay chipping away and taking the lead

McCarthy was calling an Andy Reid-style gameplan and, what a shock, it didn't work at all. It took Benson 3 minutes to match his number of carries in the whole first half.

Also, Rodgers was holding onto the ball for far too long.

Tonight I'm not sure the Seattle offensive playbook involves a 10 yard out route or hook or anything functionally midrange. And they've gone deep once.

also FALSE START

DELAY OF GAME. many DELAYS OF GAME

if they're going to keep Wilson this wrapped up, the Hawks are going to lose unless they get a defensive score. He's doing a classic 05 Orton job of not turning it over, but blerg.

GB is definitely holding frequently. That's one way to slow down a pass rush.

....and there we go. Wilson needs to make a move this next drive, or I'm seriously eyeballing Flynn, Wilson has 69 yards total passing.

EDIT- I don't even know anymore. That was a bad spot against Green Bay originally. 12-7!

Ahahahhaha oh that's a perfectly bad PI call.

It's what NFL fans need, though, to prove how terrible the crews are.

Fuck this shit. Fuck it. I'm not watching this fucking season another minute (once this game is over) if they don't get the refs back.

Flynn must be really terrible to provide no more value than Wilson at this point. 84 yards passing, boyos.

Flynn must be really terrible to provide no more value than Wilson at this point.

This was what I was thinking. Why have they given him no shot since pre-season? It seems strange to have let those three games flat out decide things.

Heard speculation that Wilson simply can't even see the first read, so he has to sit on it and dodge around in the pocket.

If anyone was gonna get it, I'm glad it was him. It would've been 3 horrible misses in a row for him.

Ohhhh that angle is less than convincing. It looks Jennings to me, but I'm looking through cheese-colored glasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom