NFL 2012 - Eli has two rings edition

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_212 said:
John Gruden looks so furious.

ChuckyMad.jpg

Hell yeah SportsCenter.

Fuck the cue cards! We'll do it live!

WHAT THE FUCK REFS OH MY GAWDDDD I DON'T EVEN

One of my favorite games in sporting history. Hilarious. I would feel bad for literally any other pro franchise. But tonight, I laugh.

I'm trying to walk a line here between jubilation as a Hawks fan and recognizing the shittier aspects of this.

TONE IS IMPORTANT WHEN EMOTIONS ARE HIGH

I'm trying to walk a line here between jubilation as a Hawks fan and recognizing the shittier aspects of this.

TONE IS IMPORTANT WHEN EMOTIONS ARE HIGH

I don't hold anything against the 'Hawks, for what it's worth.

GirlsAloudFan said:
One of my favorite games in sporting history. Hilarious. I would feel bad for literally any other pro franchise. But tonight, I laugh.

Not gonna lie, if this had happened to the Cowboys, I would have laughed myself to tears.

SportsCenter is doing a lame thing, trying to make Russell Wilson agree that the Rice PI call was legit. He's going to go with his teammate, geez.

SportsCenter is doing a lame thing, trying to make Russell Wilson agree that the Rice PI call was legit. He's going to go with his teammate, geez.

Is that who was talking? I was wondering why one of the ESPN analysts was a complete idiot.

EDIT: Sorry, I phrased that wrong. What I meant was if an ESPN analyst had said that he would have been an idiot.

My sports journalism professor is going to be pisssssed at these press conference guys in class this week. I mean, they're not even trying to ask him anything. I'm sure it's an intimidating situation right now, but...

I like that he said he's not going to field any questions about the refs, but every answer winds up relating to the refs in some way.

Bahaha they're giving Wilson the Tebow treatment on the SC set glossing over shitty stats. He's much better in interview than trying to comment over replay.

mobvok said:
Bahaha they're giving Wilson the Tebow treatment glossing over shitty stats.

I think I can do more but uh we got a good RB so whatevs.

Damn, that last throw of his was hilarious. He lobbed it up so high, I think God was the intended target.

as per the Rogers post game interview, it looks like the Hawks stadium crew wins again by sneaking a K ball in for the 2 point attempt

I think they did that with the Romo field goal as well.

edit- attempt. Field goal attempt.

I'm seeing Seahawks fans coming out now with the "well, it makes up for all the bad calls against us in the past."

I dunno ... I was bitter about that '05 Superbowl call too, but it's a bit easier to swallow when the bad call comes from actual refs who have a clue and not from the Keystone Kops refs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom