NFL 2012: AFC/NFC Championships and beyond

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YES

He's finally OUT OF THE PAC 12.

Guy is sneaky ill give him that. Did not see this coming.

This USC fan is glad to see him go. :wave:

This complicates the quarterback situation. Nick Foles cannot run Kelly's offense since he cannot run.

He's a damn good college coach, but the Eagles are definitely taking a risk with that offense.

Odds are better that this is going to be a disaster than it is a jackpot, so I'm glad he's in the NFC East. :up:

My guess is that the Eagles cut Vick and make a big play for Alex Smith.

That is a good idea. He should be able to pick up that offense quickly.

Also tweet of the day:

‏@ScottEnyeart
You just knew when Monte Kiffin took the Cowboys DC job, Chip Kelly thought "yeah, the NFC East is sounding niiice"

Maybe he keeps Vick to run the offense.

Yeah thats it, part of the negotiations was he needed a guarantee that Vick not only would not be cut, but would get an extension...yeah.:wink:

I'm excited for you, as much as I can be, GAF. It sounds like you may have a good thing going. Though, I still think the Bears desperately need to draft a QB, that's just been imo for years now.

As for Chip Kelly, man...fuck him. Couldn't have gone to a better team. I can't friggin' stand coaches abandoning their schools. Especially not when I'm a pretty big supporter of said school.

:up:

I've heard nothing but good things. Excited to watch his introductory press conference tomorrow. See how he handles himself there.

I was covering the Montreal team when he first arrived, but my focus was on profile pieces of the players, so I never got a chance to interview him. But from team officials and journalist colleagues, he is as astute an offensive mind as there is today. He is organized, disciplined, and detail-oriented, leaving no stone unturned. He is also very demanding, and expects a lot from those he works with. I've heard from players and assistant coaches that it's not easy playing for or coaching under him. But that has yielded positive results for him at every level.

I don't exactly think people committing to the Nike Factory of Oregon had many illusions about the business side of college football.

2027_10151366683009697_268725101_n.jpg

Michael Crabtree is being investigated for sexual assault, says the SFPD.

Colin Kaepernick needs to spend a tour of duty in Vietnam; his face looks too youthful and naive.

I'm starting to suspect the Falcons had a classic New York Giants season, just with some better regular-season luck. It's a bit annoying for teams to wait until the postseason to turn it on, but if Atlanta beats both Seattle and San Francisco on the way to the Super Bowl, they deserve it. HFA helps, but Tony Gonzalez, Julio Jones and Matt Ryan are looking ridiculous right now.

If Atlanta wins a Super Bowl in New Orleans, this may in fact rival a hurricane as the most painful season for Saints fans.

Julio has had a better 15:06 than he did all season for my fantasy team.

Back
Top Bottom