NFL 2011, Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, that was pretty awesome.

Looks like Coughlin took the penalty on third down because he was legitimately afraid the Saints would go for it on fourth-and-7.

bono_212 said:
For the league I'm not doing as well in (let's not talk about the fact that I dropped Fred Davis earlier this week...) I just need Nick's to get 30 points tonight:pray:

H Nicks, NYG @NO, HALF 5 Rec, 63 Yds

Come on, buddy, you can do this.

In other news, I'm hoping for the Colts sake that Manning's visit to the doctor goes well this week.

I bet Rodgers is salivating while watching what Brees is doing right now. Giants also list Usi and Nicks to leg injuries. Not a good night for the Giants.

So tom coughlin's career pretty much depends on the giants beating the packers.

Got it.

Somebody out there is smiling...

alg_bill_cowher.jpg

and even with my optimism that the Packers will go 19-0, i still think this game against the Giants presents the biggest challenge. as bad as they looked last night, i think they are going to be a huge handful on Sunday.

I could see the Pack go 16-0 and then lose to the Saints in the NFC Championship.

Yeah, they're the team I'm most worried about. Keep in mind though, the Saints are a Dome team that would be visiting a freezing cold, possibly snowy Lambeau Field. On the other hand, New Orleans running game is decidedly superior and that could play to their advantage in rough weather.

Just picked up the phone an hour or so ago and was offered free tickets to the Seahawks/Eagles game @ Qwest tomorrow by some long time family friends (they're grandparents, so grandchild duty calls). Wow.

As a crippled Tarvaris fights against The Dream Team™, I'll be alternately facepalming and screaming myself hoarse.

True fact: one time, I saw the 2006 Rose Bowl and made Vince Young my online avatar.

Now, I will see him in person!

this story doesn't really have a finish, but he could be decapitated or run for 4 TDs (either?) and I assume it will be relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom