NFL 2011, Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to decide if I should go ahead and put in the players that did well this week, or if I should wait it out one more week and see if things stay the same way (well, except Miles Austin, he was only out because I thought he wasn't doing well or something. Stupid play on my part).

K Sebastian Janikowski, Oak K
@Den
» 16-3 Half
1-39 40-49 50+ TOT XP
2/2 0/0 1/1 3/3 1/1

Winner is me.

Anyone catch Part 1 of the Belichick doc that was on NFL Network last night? The best part was him dropping F-bombs at Derrick Mason in the Ravens game. "Can you look at the scoreboard?"

Great stuff.

I'm sitting Dwayne Bowe on the bench until that passing game proves it has a pulse. No excuse for Cassel to be that weak on Sunday, when mediocre/middling QB's were lighting up the scoreboards all around the league.

Anyone catch Part 1 of the Belichick doc that was on NFL Network last night? The best part was him dropping F-bombs at Derrick Mason in the Ravens game. "Can you look at the scoreboard?"

Great stuff.

Actually, I thought the most insightful part was finding out what Ernie Adams and Belichick talk about during games. Apparently Adams looks up baseball trivia on the Internet.

50514_2234905039_2329_n.jpg

My new avatar if Rex has another 300 yard game tomorrow.

How does Michael Vick being scheduled to play against the Atlanta Falcons qualify as a news story? Did the AKC want notification?

zoney! said:
I am glad I am not in the viewing area.

I have had to suffer through Jets/Jags (CBS has now switched over to Bills/Raiders) and the Saints/Bears.

I'm in the cardinals home market.

no more calls, we have a loser

I don't know GAF - the O-line in the 4th was pretty horrid. But I would say it had more to do with confidence and momentum than anything at that point. They won't be THAT bad every week. Right?

Of course they won't be that bad every week. They already weren't that bad once this season. Last Sunday. When they helped stomp out the Falcons.

Meanwhile, Tom Brady's hair.

GirlsAloudFan said:
I need to stop watching the NFL if I want to live to see my 30s.

You might want to make a few other lifestyle changes while you're at it.

Grossman only put up 291, so no need for an avatar change. I'm more excited about the rushing game anyhow: 170 yards today. We made a lot of awful mistakes in the second quarter that prevented us from utterly dominating this game, but we generally looked OK. 38 minutes TOP? That's what I like to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom