NFL 2011, Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was this one black and white Verizon ad with children crying. It could have been a Summer's Eve spot for all I could tell.

These Vikings are looking better than the Vikings did all year last year.

brad_childress.jpg

Pretty sure the Giants coaches would kill to have a one-legged Jason Sehorn in the secondary right now.

holy shit

ok, maybe my winless season prediction was a little premature. Based on the first half I couldn't even imagine what a successful Seahawks offensive play would look like, but just like that out of halftime Pete Carroll's uncorked a brand new offense. 16-7 49ers. and defensive pressure! oh my heart

Also, add Southwest Airlines to the list of companies who aren't Goddamn Traitors to America. Freedom!

Oh my. New York got caught with two defenders on three receivers on one side, and instead Sexy Rexy coughs up the ball.

Wow. Way to headbutt a receiver who's already down on the ground.

Fuck the Giants. I'm tired of being stomped on year after year by them; most of our worst losses over the past decade have been against them. Redskins fans have grown accustomed to cherishing wins, but this is special.

Also, this is a banner day for GAF. Rex appreciates his dedication. I still don't know how to feel.

If the 49ers didn't have to worry about their offense/Alex Smith, they would be pretty dangerous. Well, they would be Bear-like.

Mike Florio always knows what he's talking about.

I hate both of these teams, albeit not equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom