NFL 2010 Part Two (Shotgun) 6 - J. Cutler sacked at CHI 22 for -9 yards

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Perfectly confident.

Why not get some help, though? Hell, you only live once.

Also, a superstitious post because I said the same thing a couple weeks back about the Eagles and that ended up working out.

Also, you should know me better than that. I like to say stupid things.

Impressive...

...most impressive.

Wouldn't mind seeing a Jets surge at some point just so I can watch a good game instead of a complete blowout.

BenJarvus Green-Ellis is still a hilarious name.

We've gone over this before.

When I first started posting here, one of you Pats fans posted that clip of Brady v. Urlacher. Of course. One fucking play out of all the snaps they've faced eachother.

I proceeded to bring up a 2002 game, Bears v. Pats, where Urlacher was just all over the fucking field, intercepted Brady, sacked him, and had a particularly vicious chase and hit on a failed 2 point conversion attempt.

It goes both ways. Two great players, and they've each gotten the best of eachother in the past.

So, yeah.

Fuck.

We've gone over this before.

When I first started posting here, one of you Pats fans posted that clip of Brady v. Urlacher. Of course. One fucking play out of all the snaps they've faced eachother.

I proceeded to bring up a 2002 game, Bears v. Pats, where Urlacher was just all over the fucking field, intercepted Brady, sacked him, and had a particularly vicious chase and hit on a failed 2 point conversion attempt.

It goes both ways. Two great players, and they've each gotten the best of eachother in the past.

So, yeah.

Fuck.

Yes, but Urlacher runs a ~4.5 40-yard dash, while Brady generally needs some sort of motorized vehicle to travel that far.

I can't stand all the Jets fans who are hemming and hawing like it's the end of the world that the Jets got their asses whipped by the hated Pats. It's one loss. They're still 9-3.

Dandy Don probably would've serenaded the MNF viewers before the 3rd quarter was over. :sad:

lemme say this... i don't know if there will be football next season. i don't think there will be, but let me just assume that a miracle happens and there is.

the NFL best be on notice. beat the pats this year. their defense is still suspect because of how young they are. they're capable of being great and awful all in the same game. but they're getting better, they'll continue to get better, and with another slew of draft picks bill has lined up, they could be back to the old dynasty ways by next year.

but then again, michael irvin did state that a certain NFC team was on the brink of dynasty as well. :hmm:

a quick look at who the teams still in serious playoff contention have beaten...

Strength of Victory (winning percentage of teams beat)

NFC
1. Atlanta .492 (10-2)
2. Philadelphia .490 (8-4)
3. NY Giants .406 (8-4)
4. Green Bay .406 (8-4)
5. New Orleans .361 (9-3)
6. Seattle .361 (6-6)
7. Chicago .352 (9-3)
8. St. Louis .333 (6-6)
9. Tampa Bay .262 (7-5)

AFC
1. Oakland .486 (6-6)