NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice.

The media hype machine for the Patriots this week is going to be out of control.

Can't fucking wait for Sunday.

See ya next week, GAF.

I just noticed that the game got moved to the 4:15 EST spot on CBS. I believe it was originally in the 1 o'clock slot. I'm pretty happy about that. I like the later afternoon games. Get to chill and watch the early games first and all that.

i'm up against zoney's fez in the final week of the season

of course, i'm already down 18-0 because of peyton :down:

i guess we all should make a cheat sheet of who's who at the beginning of the season

roof collapse-schroof collapse

i say play it tomorrow night anyways

Que?

EDIT: That was directed at Headache, but if it's Re: the roof collapse, then holy shit.

:scratch: Have architects been banned from the state of Minnesota or what? Bridges collapsing, roofs caving in....damn.

who builds a roof in minne-frieekin-sota that can't withstand 16 inches of snow? one would think that would be a prerequisite.

considering the place is 30 years old and this is only the 4th time it's collapsed, I'd say it's not been much of an issue. It hasn't fallen since the mid 80's and those times were because of tears in it, not the weight of snow. But I think this might help our chances in getting a new stadium since that's a very hot topic around town right now. The Dome won't be game ready tomorrow. Maybe they'll play outside at the Gopher's stadium :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom