NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kevin_kolb.jpg

2. Patterson BLOWS.

3. Reid's an idiot. Throw the fucking challenge flag.

Hey, Mark Sanchez is going to play in bad weather again. This should be amusing.

anyone got headache's number?

might want to call and make sure he's ok

Jackson did fumble the punt and run 5 yards backwards to retrieve it. Ten other guys on the punt coverage team failed pretty hard as well.

A play that might get overlooked is a 65 yard touchdown to Brent fucking Celek, a tight end who's had a really disappointing year and a guy who Vick doesn't ever throw the ball to.

Man, what a wild 'Merican Foosball game.

In case anybody was curious, the Matt Dodge Wikipedia edits have been pretty disappointing.

A play that might get overlooked is a 65 yard touchdown to Brent fucking Celek, a tight end who's had a really disappointing year and a guy who Vick doesn't ever throw the ball to.

Man, what a wild 'Merican Foosball game.
He's been awful this year. Lots of penalties, not getting open much. But that was huge, and it was good concentration on his part.

He's been awful this year. Lots of penalties, not getting open much. But that was huge, and it was good concentration on his part.

Yeah, good concentration and a good play by him, but I couldn't help laughing just because it was so unexpected.

Meanwhile, Tim Christ seems to be doing a good job against the Raiders' D.

fuck you steelers D. i'm glad you lost

tom, i need a miracle. make it happen

Refs fucked the Steelers with their no-call of that obvious PI at the goal line. Embarrassing.

Speaking of embarrassing, I knew the Cowboys' offense was in tatters, but I had no idea their defense had gotten that bad. 4 TDs from Grossman? That game was an example of no talent vs. no talent/no motivation. The winner was clear from the start, but at least it was interesting.

I put that Eagles - Giants game on my dvr

stayed away form news and other spoilers all day, just watched it,

that was fun, unless you are a Giants fan

Refs fucked the Steelers with their no-call of that obvious PI at the goal line. Embarrassing.

always nice to see Big Douche and the Steelers lose.

Speaking of embarrassing, I knew the Cowboys' offense was in tatters, but I had no idea their defense had gotten that bad. 4 TDs from Grossman? That game was an example of no talent vs. no talent/no motivation. The winner was clear from the start, but at least it was interesting.

The Cowboys offense at least has an excuse, injuries to MBIII, Roy Williams, Dez Bryant, John Phillips, and of course Romo.

The Defense really doesnt have any excuses for what they did in the second half today.

On an unrelated note, New England may be the best team in football, but Tom Brady's hair is just awful.

figures it would be a long run for a score

something long to branch or gronk this drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom