NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gunslinger.jpg

So it's news now if this dude puts his hands down the front of his pants? Shit, doesn't every guy do that? Wow.

So it's news now if this dude puts his hands down the front of his pants? Shit, doesn't every guy do that? Wow.

Actually no, it's news when he puts his right hand in front and his left hand between his buttcheeks ;)

Also. Fantasy Football Fail. I seriously considered putting in Vincent Jackson. I was like... ehh... but he's rusty! I'll wait for next week.

3 TDs. FML.

I've gotta be one of the only Bears fans in existence that still loves that dude. God damn, I :heart: him. Really, really hope he comes out and lights up the Cowboys on Sunday.

In fact, I'm changing my pick 'em pick for that game now.

espnradio is advertising monday night as a 'special event'

didn't realize the possibility of people dying while waiting for and attending a football game was a special event :shrug:

(yeah, i'm going to watch)

So...snow event for Pats/Packers tomorrow night? Love me some snow football.

Rodger's is out, so I'm kind of expecting a slaughter. Not that I ever expected them to win anyways :slant:

if the Packers lose by less than 20 points tomorrow night, i'll give them lots of credit.

the Pack may go down as the best team not to make the playoffs in quite some time. gotta win the games....

It is, and I'm going to probably watch every snap. Might switch over to Colts/Jags during commercials and what not.

Hey, dray, if you're around, can you find a stream of Cowboys/Redskins? I know you were able to find a stream of a game a couple weeks back. You would be a life saver if you could find one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom