NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that anyone's ever going to top that, but it would've been cool if he'd hit 300. But, obviously it was time for him to sit down. He should've learned a long time ago to take a seat when it was in the best interest of his team.

Not that anyone's ever going to top that, but it would've been cool if he'd hit 300. But, obviously it was time for him to sit down. He should've learned a long time ago to take a seat when it was in the best interest of his team.

It's not the player's job to bench himself; it's the coach's job.

AP with 14 rushes for 26 yards?

My god. Is this the worst game of his career or what? I gotta say I'm really surprised by those numbers.

Harbaugh got away with it this time (barely), but when is the dude gonna try and run the ball when he has a lead in the last few minutes of a game?

GirlsAloudFan said:
AP with 14 rushes for 26 yards?

My god. Is this the worst game of his career or what? I gotta say I'm really surprised by those numbers.

The giants D is playing excellent right now. And thank god for that, cause it looks like steve smith is out again.

If im gilbride I stick with the running game and play action right now. Eli and the wr's are clearly not in synch right now, and how could they be with all the injuries.

Force teams to stuff the box and guard nicks one on one.

looks like bears/vikings will be at tcf stadium monday night

Let me make sure I have this straight...

Jets strength coach trips Miami player

Jets strength coach instructs inactive Jets to form wall on sideline

Jets special teams coach denies knowing about it and says it is something he's never bothered looking at all these years

Jets special teams coach then accuses the Patriots of doing the same thing, even though he's just stated he's never paid attention to that sort of thing all these years

Ladies and gentlemen, your New York Jets.

I broke out in laughter after I saw that happen.

Honestly... what the hell goes through your mind when you attempt such a move? No, there aren't hundreds of cameras with every single angle known to man. In HD. They'll never catch me. Lets just... stick my knee out here.

Strictly speaking, there isn't anything wrong with coaches and subs forming a sideline wall. Seems rather silly and over the top, and technically it is illegal to use practice-squad or inactive players to do so, but whatever. I'm sure the Jets aren't the only team that's ever done it.

But tripping a live player...that's even worse than Woody Hayes punching the Clemson kid. Hayes's crime wasn't premeditated, while Alosi's obviously was, and was probably more dangerous to boot.

I don't think the whole wall thing is a big deal either; I'm sure many teams have done it over the years. It's being played up in the media as a much bigger story than it should be. I kind of remember the same thing happening a couple of years ago...

But for a Jets special teams coach to bring the Patriots into the mix, to try to deflect mounting criticism, is just ridiculous.

Yeah I agree... while it is silly and a poor-sported to build a wall, it's not a big deal. I honestly think he must've been like "oh shit" after it happened. One of those things where you meant to do it, but it was not exactly premeditated. Just happened, and he probably realized what a stupid decision it was right after he'd done it.

the jets are a bunch of pieces of shit, and is starts right at the top.

they're making a huge mistake that will come to the light of day eventually... they've sold this strength coach down the river to save their own face. and they'll get caught in their own lie quite easily...

rex can say he didn't order the trip, and he probably didn't... but they're saying that the "wall" was simply the strength coach's idea and they had no idea about it.

YouTube - NY Jets coach Sal Alosi trips Miami Dolphins Nolan Carroll

rex ryan is standing right next to the wall of players. carroll actually lands right at his fat fuck feet. he didn't know they were putting up a wall? bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom