NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
btw... the dolphins? they've got buffalo and detroit at home, followed by new england who will likely be resting their starters.

ummm... yea, i suppose they're back in the race. still behind indy, san diego and the jets as far as tie breakers (and in the jets case record) goes... but they at least have a chance to fall ass backwards into the playoffs if the jets continue to free fall and the chargers and colts slip up at least once.

this is fun...

2010 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios - ESPN

so picking games based on what i think could happen... even being fair and giving the packers the win over the giants in green bay, but picking the giants over the eagles this weekend... even gave the dolphins the win over the pats in the last week of the season just for shits and giggles... also gave the packers the win over chicago, but gave new england the win over green bay.

AFC
1) new england 13-3
2) pittsburgh 13-3

wild card
3) san diego 10-6 vs. 6) jacksonville 10-6
4) indianapolis 10-6 vs. 5) baltimore 12-4

the jets, miami and kansas city would all be home with records of 10-6

NFC
1) atlanta 13-3
2) giants 11-5

wild card
3) chicago 11-5 vs. 6) philadelphia 11-5
4) seattle 7-9 vs. 5) new orleans 12-4

green bay and tampa bay would be home with records of 10-6.

this is fun...

2010 NFL Playoff Machine - Simulate Matchups and Scenarios - ESPN

so picking games based on what i think could happen... even being fair and giving the packers the win over the giants in green bay, but picking the giants over the eagles this weekend... even gave the dolphins the win over the pats in the last week of the season just for shits and giggles... also gave the packers the win over chicago, but gave new england the win over green bay.

AFC
1) new england 13-3
2) pittsburgh 13-3

wild card
3) san diego 10-6 vs. 6) jacksonville 10-6
4) indianapolis 10-6 vs. 5) baltimore 12-4

the jets, miami and kansas city would all be home with records of 10-6

NFC
1) atlanta 13-3
2) giants 11-5

wild card
3) chicago 11-5 vs. 6) philadelphia 11-5
4) seattle 7-9 vs. 5) new orleans 12-4

green bay and tampa bay would be home with records of 10-6.
Needless to say, that Eagles-Giants game next week is massive.

i was wondering how a security camera had an HD feed... looks like now we know.

appears that somebody at the metrodome tipped fox off that the roof would collapse, so they set up a camera and left it on all night. fox saved the footage so they could use it on their pregame show.

hey, it doesn't matter... the game will be played, nobody got hurt, and the vikings now have to play a home game in a rival city... but i'm thinking that the vikings were at the very least kinda sorta hoping that this would happen, to aid their new stadium quest. i don't know if they aided it's collapse, but i'm guessing they didn't do everything in their power to prevent it.

For the AFC...

If KC doesn't have Cassel back by the next game, I can't see them making it. That's how much of a difference he makes now. However, if he plays, I can see them winning their last three games. The one upcoming at St. Louis will be tough, but if Cassel plays I think they'll take it and then their last two home games.

So in my scenario, Cassel comes back and KC holds on, but the Chargers still get in as a wild card. Indy takes the South, and Baltimore is the other WC. The Jets, Jags, and Dolphins would all be out.

As for the NFC, let's put it this way. If the Giants don't beat the Eagles (I think they'll win tonight now), I don't think they get in. I think they lose at GB if Rodgers is healthy.

... not if they're making play calls like yesterday.

I will say this... it will be very tough to win in green bay.

That said... the giants tend to eat teams that can't run the ball and have weak offensive lines alive.

Will be interesting, but I can't even think about that yet. Just beat minnesodetroita.

Shady McCoy destroyed Dallas' defense in the fourth quarter yesterday. I'm not sure how good their defense is overall, but I always thought they were weakest at the defensive back position.

when is bonus football not bonus football?

when it's tavaris vs eli (who already has 2 picks)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom