NFL 2010 - Part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
it was cause of mcnabb's extension, rite?

McNabb also took a delay-of-game at the end of the second half because he thought the team had an extra timeout, killing a drive at the 8 and forcing the Skins to take a FG. I feel this is relevant somehow.

speedracer said:
McNabb also took a delay-of-game at the end of the second half because he thought the team had an extra timeout, killing a drive at the 8 and forcing the Skins to take a FG. I feel this is relevant somehow.

I think I've heard about mcnabb's poor clock management before... but from whom I can not recall...

donovan-mcnabb-stretching.jpg

Regardless of whether or not the NFC is the superior conference, it's pretty clear that the Pats are in a completely different league from everyone they play.

NE points: 27
CHI yards: 32

Then again, it's not as if the Bears are anything special. It's just that in the NFC only the Falcons or a mistake-free Giants have a chance against the Pats the way they're playing.

Aww shit, the time is ripe for a 34-33 Bears comeback.

Belichick needs to move the level up to all-pro. This is boring.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

this is like my wet dream game scenario. The perennially overrated Bears getting embarrassed on national TV by my team. The only thing better would be if Brian Urlacher was somehow decapitated before the end.

Only problem is, game isn't on in Los Angeles. Because apparently we care more about the Chargera-Chiefs game. WTF, who gives a fuck about San Diego up here?

Anyway, BEST GAME EVAR!!!!1!!1!

They've got them right where they want them!!

Laz, I thought you were a 49er fan? Guess that was BoMac.

Sick ninja edit.

Please put the Pats-Bears game back on my TV. This Dolphins-Jets game is a amalgamation of several strains of sexually transmitted diseases.

Laz, I thought you were a 49er fan? Guess that was BoMac.

The 49ers were my favorite team for a long time but the retirement of Steve Young and departure of Rice + living in Boston for 5 years changed that. I still root for the 49ers over everyone, though, and would cheer for them in the unlikely event of a Super Bowl appearance against the Pats.

I had no idea you were a Pats an laz? Given all the vitriol against NE in these threads I felt rather outnumbered.

dear mother nature,

tell me how my ass tastes

-tom brady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom