NFL 2009-10: Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Packers fans must be loving this.

favre-vikings-tx2.jpg

The horror ... the horror!

At least it's a two year contract. We don't have to deal with this shit next summer!

I guess my mom's collection of Favre paraphernalia is remaining under the basement stairs, covered in a thick coat of dust and bitterness.

Rachel Nichols is probably upset about just buying that house in Hattiesburg.

"Rachel Nichols, aaeee ess pee aahhnnn"

The poor broad hasn't left Mississippi in four months. Today is like when Mandela was freed.

one of my best friends was born in St. Paul and is an insane, die hard Vikes fan. He has spent his entire life hating Favre with the fire of a billion suns. I'm going to have to call him and make sure he hasn't jumped off of any tall buildings or anything.

As a former Viking season ticket holder who watched Favre fill the Metrodome with 30,000+ Packer fans every time he would come to town...I am wondering if we should be checking on the cheeseheads across the state border.

I am not fond of this move (I would have liked Vick over Favre). But, folks that I work with were pretty excited. I am glad I will be far away from the state when the season gets under way. I will enjoy watching the disaster from afar.

~ zoney

It may be a joke but it's not funny. It is ridiculous he crawled out of retirement yet again and anyone took him seriously! Worse of all he has secured the last gasp of failure of his legacy by signing with the enemy of the team he originally retired from! Now, when he fails again, he will be hated by everyone, especially Green Bay fans.(if they don't already hate him, which most should) He could have left with good graces and happy memories, now he's spoiled all that. What a pathetic disgrace.

It is a tad funny.
It'll be funnier when he ends up out for the season with a torn rotator cuff by Columbus Day and the Vikes are stuck for $12 mil and handcuffed by the salary cap.

favre, you little punk.

well...it's an upgrade. unless

It'll be funnier when he ends up out for the season with a torn rotator cuff by Columbus Day and the Vikes are stuck for $12 mil and handcuffed by the salary cap.

that happens.

i look forward to seeing how this all plays out and hope it's not a trainwreck.

Vikings will go 6-10 this year.

the NFC North is a 2 team race between the Packers and Bears.

i think Favre actually takes 2 games away from the Vikes. i predicted they would go 8-8 before. but the distraction that Favre created this whole off season and training camp will take its toll, just like it did with the Packers last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom