NFL 2009-10: Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Refs also missed a blatant hold earlier. Not a good drive for them.

Found this on teh intarwebs:

gagefullgif.gif

Well, the Steelers' offense is certainly in week 1 form.

Fantastic game defensively, however, and both teams are playing aggressively.

Both offenses are struggling, sure, but these were two of the top three defenses in the league.

Nah, the Titans aren't struggling. Just the Steelers. :wink: I can't believe this game is as close as it is. That defense has managed to capitalize precisely when it's needed to...and Bironas hasn't hurt any.

Epic failures on short-yardage situations notwithstanding, the Steelers gotta go for it here.

Not my fault the Steelers thought it prudent to try to improve their 1.7 rushing average in crunch time.

Well, the Steelers *might* get another shot at a score in regulation, but it's not a guarantee.

Going back to 3rd and 1...if you know your short-yardage running game sucks, why not take two shots at passing? Or a quarterback draw? Etc.

Well, the Steelers *might* get another shot at a score in regulation, but it's not a guarantee.

Going back to 3rd and 1...if you know your short-yardage running game sucks, why not take two shots at passing? Or a quarterback draw? Etc.

I wish I knew. I agree with the FG, to be honest with you, but on that 3rd down play, play action, bootleg, QB draw, something other than what clearly is not working tonight.

Not sure why Tennessee was in such a hurry, calling four pass plays in a row.

Why isn't NBCHD working? Come on, Time Warner.

At least Way Out Willie's 1.5 YPC is helping me win my prop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom