NFL 2008 Offseason Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1207173316.jpg

zonelistener said:

OK I just threw up in my mouth a little :censored: thanks for that :wink:

Got Philk? said:
Um...does anyone care about Pacman Jones? Ocho Cinco? Chris Henry? Matt Leinart?

I hate the off season...

Pacman Jones can have fun in Dallas, perfect match.
Ocho Cinco is TO Junior and I can't understand why the media rips TO but seems to enjoy branding Chad as some innocent fun-loving joy of football kid.
Chris Henry will probably end up in Dallas with Pacman, good times.
And Matt Leinart is just living the dream, hell he already nailed Paris Hilton.

Maybe you've got some George Mason & San Diego pics too? I haven't seen Bill Buckner or Buck f'in Dent in awhile...

CTU2fan said:
Maybe you've got some George Mason & San Diego pics too? I haven't seen Bill Buckner or Buck f'in Dent in awhile...

Yeah Headache, you know as well as I do how hard sports fans in New England have had it these last few years.

DaveC said:

Yeah Headache, you know as well as I do how hard sports fans in New England have had it these last few years.

We haven't had a parade since October. Not only was there the super bowl debacle, but the Revolution are quickly becoming the buffalo bills of MLS. It's been pretty tough around these parts. :sad:

phanan said:
And UMass just lost the NIT Championship game. Things are going downhill quickly. :(

completely forgot about that, good call.

I suppose BC could turn this losing streak around with a Frozen Four victory, but under no cirmcumstance can I ever root for them.

phanan said:
Other than some back-to-back west coast trips, the Patriots don't have a bad schedule, either.

:hi5:

@Colts again kind of sucks, but otherwise yeah it's pretty soft. Helps that the AFC East stinks, and they get the NFC & AFC West's which are also lousy.

I don't care how hot you think your wife is....to be single, the starting quarterback of the Super Bowl champs, living in NYC probably wouldn't suck. You could date a different model every night.

Nice move Eli. You should have talked to Jeter before you went through with it.

Last edited:
Personally I respect an athlete (or rock star) a lot more for marrying and staying faithful to one girl when he could have models. There is something more to be said more for LOVE than seeing how many 'trophies' you can hang on your arm for the paparazzi (choke cough Tom Brady)

Butterscotch said:
Personally I respect an athlete (or rock star) a lot more for marrying and staying faithful to one girl when he could have models. There is something more to be said more for LOVE than seeing how many 'trophies' you can hang on your arm for the paparazzi (choke cough Tom Brady)
How many "trophies" have been associated with Tom Brady exactly?
After the silly Tara Reid thing, he had a long term relationship with Bridget Moynihan which ended with her "forgetting" her birth control after he told her the relationship was over, and has since had a long term relationship with Gisele...not exactly "out with a different model every night".

Hewson said:

How many "trophies" have been associated with Tom Brady exactly?
After the silly Tara Reid thing, he had a long term relationship with Bridget Moynihan which ended with her "forgetting" her birth control after he told her the relationship was over, and has since had a long term relationship with Gisele...not exactly "out with a different model every night".

Yeah but he's Tom Brady, you just know he's the biggest dog since Shawn Kemp [/sarcasm]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom