NFL 2008 Offseason Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Shockey. I think he's a good player. Yeah, he shoots his mouth off, but when he's healthy, he can usually back it up. Obviously, he was going to continue to be an irritant to some in the Giant organization, so sending him to NO makes sense. Plus, its good for Shockey to get out of dodge. He's happy. He got a ring and some cha-ching in NY.

I also like Shockey and I think he's a big talent.

Strange trade, in my eyes.

Oh well, I don't give a shit about the Giants anyway!

Brian Urlacher (the best player in the NFL) has signed a deal with the Bears extending through to 2012!!!

33-38423-F.jpg

eeeeeeeeYesss!

I do distinctly remember watching that play, though.

And I also remember the horrible sinking feeling that accompanied it.

:angry:

Wow...so much disrespect for the Urlacher.

Did I hear Brady>Urlacher? Let's not be delusional...Even three rings can't stop Urlacher from splatting pretty boy's face onto the field.

And that YouTube clip....Well, fuck...

Wow...so much disrespect for the Urlacher.

Did I hear Brady>Urlacher? Let's not be delusional...Even three rings can't stop Urlacher from splatting pretty boy's face onto the field.
As video evidence above has proved, Urlacher can't catch Brady, so how could he possibly splat his face?

In 2002, the Chicago Bears played their home games at Memorial Stadium in Champaign, Illinois.

I attended every one of these games. On one particular Sunday evening that year, the Bears played the Patriots and Urlacher made a fucking fool of Brady.

Intercepted him, sacked him more than once, pressured him ALL day long, stuffed the piss and shit out of him on a two-point conversion play, etc.

So, yeah, don't say that "Urlacher can't catch Brady"

That's just fucking wrong. These two eyes have literally witnessed the contrary.

(By the way, the Pats won that game on a series of brutal 4th quarter calls by the refs...good game, though)

HA!

I did go to the University of Illinois!!!

I have a fucking Bachelor of Arts degree in English muhfuckas!!!

Straight up.

hahahahahahahahahah

WildHoneyAlways, Dalton...I love you.

Two of my favorite posters on this site. No joke.

I hope that you don't take too much offense at my choice of education.

WHA, maybe you and he should hang out on Saturdays in the Fall.

Yeah that'd be cool. I get the feeling, though, that WHA doesn't really like me very much. I am honestly not that bad of a guy. A dumbass, maybe, but I genuinely mean no harm.

By the way, the U of I football program is coming up thanks to Zook's illegal maneuvering ways of recruiting.

We will be one of the best in the Big 10 next year. I can't wait.

Yeah that'd be cool. I get the feeling, though, that WHA doesn't really like me very much. I am honestly not that bad of a guy. A dumbass, maybe, but I genuinely mean no harm.

By the way, the U of I football program is coming up thanks to Zook's illegal maneuvering ways of recruiting.

GFA, rumor has it that there will be a TV show following Zook and the Illini around this season. It's called "The Journey: Illinois Football" and will premiere on 9/2 at 9:30pm ET, on the Big Ten Network. The Big Ten Network, by the way, recently reached a carriage agreement with Comcast, so if you live in Chicago and get RCN, Comcast or have satellite, you are able to watch the Network. Rumor also has it that the 2nd and 3rd football games for the Illini will be on the Big Ten Network.

These are rumors.

GFA, rumor has it that there will be a TV show following Zook and the Illini around this season. It's called "The Journey: Illinois Football" and will premiere on 9/2 at 9:30pm ET, on the Big Ten Network. The Big Ten Network, by the way, recently reached a carriage agreement with Comcast, so if you live in Chicago and get RCN, Comcast or have satellite, you are able to watch the Network. Rumor also has it that the 2nd and 3rd football games for the Illini will be on the Big Ten Network.

These are rumors.

Rumors? Fuck you. You just make this shit up and hope it comes true.

Ha. Awesome.

I knew there was a reason I liked you.

You and WHA are the only Sux fans with college educations that I have ever met.

:angry: My brother and sister have degrees too.

Yes, you are a dumbass. That has no bearing on whether I like you or not. You say stupid things sometimes. You set yourself up, man.

And yes, I am hoping for another good season from the Fighting Zooks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom