NFL 2007 Part 4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LemonMelon said:

Well, the Packers are certainly well-rounded, have the better record, and are playing at home. If I were a betting man...
There are a lot of betting men crying on their way to pay today who had Indy. That line moved way up from 9 to 10.5.

The Pack is favored, they deserve to be, but I wouldn't chalk the W just yet.

I mean who does everyone think has a better chance Sunday, SD or NYG?
Obviously on paper the G-men have the better shot at winning on the road.

phillyfan26 said:
YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I got me some bathin' apes

The Pats are better than the Packers, and the Giants are better than the banged up Chargers...saying the Chargers are the more likely road team to win is silly.

I think the Pack will win, but if the Giants can continue avoiding the costly turnover then they have a shot...it's not as if they're completely overmatched. It's gonna be cold though...not sure if cold favors either squad though.

i disagree that the giants are better than the chargers, but do agree that they have a better chance of winning than the chargers do.

thought i do believe that the Packers have the best chance of beating the Cheatriots.

mikal said:
i disagree that the giants are better than the chargers, but do agree that they have a better chance of winning than the chargers do.

thought i do believe that the Packers have the best chance of beating the Cheatriots.

if tomlinson and rivers are both hurt, the giants are better. if tomlinson and... well... really just tomlinson is 100%, the chargers are better.

mikal said:
the Cheatriots.

:rolleyes:

Its not quite 007 James Bond versus Goldfinger, but this weekend's Patriots Jets game could be a different type of spy vs. spy.

New York Newsday is reporting that the Jets were caught spying & videotaping the Patriots last season.

The newspaper, sighting " league sources familiar with the situation", says the Jets were caught using taping during a game in Foxborough last season. Here's the difference though: The Patriots apparently didn't report it to the NFL and instead just had the offending employee removed.

apparently the fact that everyone does this is meaningless to you.

mikal said:
Cheatriots.

Cheatriots? That's awesone. You know what would be really funny, if we called the coach Belicheat :wink:

mikal said:

The ONLY team that has a chance of beating the Patriots right now would be a combination of a group of rogue NFL refs paid off by the 1972 Dolphins and, um, the Patriots.

I truly believe that the only way someone will win a game against the Patriots this season is if the Patriots completely collapse in one of the next two games. Not likely though.

LemonMelon said:

So Headache has always been a part of the Pats' PR group? :hmm:

Our teams would have been doing it too if Joe Gibbs and Andy Reid weren't both morons.

phillyfan26 said:

Our teams would have been doing it too if Joe Gibbs and Andy Reid weren't both morons.

If Headache's theory that "everybody cheats a little" is indeed factual, our teams are probably already doing it, but not well enough for it to take any effect. It figures. :mad:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Ok I realize no one is talking about TO in here anymore, but I finally heard his breakdown :rolleyes: tonight and yeah... way to throw a teammate under the bus and then act as if you're emotionally wounded. Yawn.

The media might have been antagonizing him by saying things like "Hey Terrell."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom