NFL 2007 Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hewson

Blue Crack Supplier
NFL 2007 Part 2...is 19-0 possible?

The quest continues:

t1_brady1_si.jpg

It doesn't.
It currently has to do with 2 teams who still have a shot at the elusive 19-0.

Its about a quest.

Don't you miss this guy:

76618054.jpg

Re: Re: NFL 2007 Part 2...is 19-0 possible?

DaveC said:

Yeah, this looks like it's talking about two different teams :rolleyes:
I am presenting one side of the coin.
The inventor of the retractable roof shall be allowed back in for the week 9 matchup to enlighten you about the other side.

manning.jpg

Let's face it. This season is coming down to two teams - Indianapolis and New England. They are in their own class, and quite frankly, whoever wins in Week 9 is probably going to win it all and have a very realistic shot at going undefeated.

To be fair and squelch the bickering, I'm gonna edit this thread title. This really is a general NFL discussion thread, so there shouldn't be focus on specific teams with the thread title...unless, ya know, it says "Go Packers!". :wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm just hoping the Giants can keep this going and maybe win the right to finish the year in 2nd place. :hyper:
The worst thing for the G men right now is this trip to London.
No telling what effect it may have on the balance of the season.

phanan said:
Let's face it. This season is coming down to two teams - Indianapolis and New England. They are in their own class, and quite frankly, whoever wins in Week 9 is probably going to win it all and have a very realistic shot at going undefeated.

Let's see if Indy can even get past a tough Jacksonville team on the road tonight.

I have a lot of respect for the Colts, but I think they're more beatable than the Patriots this year.

I'm not buying into the Giants' hype yet. After we stupidly brought their corpse back to life with a free win in week 3, they've gone on to beat the Eagles, Jets, Falcons, and 49ers. Combined record for those teams? 6-18. Good on them, but I'm not impressed. Yet.

You guys bicker way too much, it's upsetting, you're gonna give me wrinkles. Be nice and stick to football.

Bonochick said:
You guys bicker way too much, it's upsetting, you're gonna give me wrinkles. Be nice and stick to football.

Please accept this token for my past and soon to be future indiscretions:

product-67759.JPG

Oh, BC, forgot to mention that my best friend is a Packer fan. Thankfully, he didn't give me a ton of crap for the Skins game. :lol:

I still say those two teams will meet again, same place, in January. Will bring the refreshments. :corn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom