Newlyweds with Nick and Jessica

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Every time a new season of the Real World started, I SWORE I wouldn't watch it...and I ended up hooked everytime. Same with Joe Millionaire, Temptation Island, American Idol and currently Paradise Hotel.

I'm sure I'll be suckered into this one soon as well :reject:

i am hoping that Jessica will learn how to wash the clothes. she is reminding me of my best friend from high school. no joke right before we left to start our first year in college, i went over to her parents house and had to teach her how to operate the laundry machine. even her mother didn't do the laundry or cleaned up after themselves, it was left to grandma to do the ALL the house work. :tsk: it was such a shame.

Last edited:
When my close friend got married at age 25, she didn't know how to use a washing machine, dishwasher, coffee maker...you name it. Her mom was an old fashioned Italian homemaker and did EVERYTHING for her kids until the day they all got married.

Just by knowing Jessica Simpson is in it makes me hope I never see it.

i am not going to claim that i am a domestic goddess at all. because if you were to see how i live you all would say i mirror Jessica. :laugh: however i can at least pride myself for knowing how to operate the following:

a vaccum cleaner
a washer/dryer machine
a dishwasher machine

i also know how to turn the oven on and boil some water. now my cooking talents are well less to be desired, but i can get by.

:sexywink:

now my mother to this day, loves to clean up and cook for all her kids, husband, grandkids and of course my wonderful grandparents, since they are in their 90's now they need the additional help.. but my mother is a traditional old school latina, so she knows how to be a domestic goddess, bring home the bacon and kick some ass when needed. :up:

Last edited:
I saw some of that :eek: I would think she would be completely embarrassed that the world sees her like that. Pretty girl, but doesn't seem very bright :silent: Nick doesn't seem like a Rhodes scholar either though :D

Their house is a pig sty, and obviously she is spoiled.

I did like how in the preview she said she'd shoot his ___ off if he cheated on her-only smart thing she said :D

Bono's American Wife said:
Every time a new season of the Real World started, I SWORE I wouldn't watch it...and I ended up hooked everytime. Same with Joe Millionaire, Temptation Island, American Idol and currently Paradise Hotel.

I'm sure I'll be suckered into this one soon as well :reject:

I will admit that I watched the show myself. Jessica said at the beginning of the show, that snce she was 14 she had a maid that did everything for her. So no wonder she is spoiled. :shrug:

Neither of them are rocket scientists but at least Nick can fend for himself. I completely admired that he wanted to move himself out of his old condo even though it was really hard work and a complete pain in the butt. Meanwhile, his wife sits around at home and does absolutely nothing. Anyone want to start the over under on how long this mariage is going to last?

:barf:

You guys!! I am SOoOOooooOOOo:yawn:SO sick of hearing about her and her husband! :blahblah:

give it a break!! and its SO annoying how she flaunts her pre-marriage virginity :blahblah: as if she were the only one, or having sex was the be-all-end-all. :rolleyes: :mad:

I haven't watched the show but if I'm lazin in front of the TV one day mebbe I would.. i think it's funny and pathetic she keeps a dirty house.

anyway.. lol :wave:

Last edited:
yertle-the-turtle said:
Nick and Jess?

remember when they used to have some sort of career in the music industry?
"Sort of career" seems accurate.

Jessica was like the poor man's Britney or Christina, and Nick's "band" 98 Degrees was the poor man's N'Sync or Backdoor Boys.

I'm proud to say I don't know 1 song title by either, in fact had no idea who Nick was by name, but had heard of his boyband.

I say he leaves her by Feb 2004, you could see him steaming on several occasions during the show.

I'm the world's worst housekeeper. However, I do know how to operate a vacuum cleaner, a washing machine, a dishwasher, and I can boil water. As an autistic, I'm the Disorganized Person From Hell.

saw the commercials for this and decided not to touch it. If I want to see a cute couple doing disgustingly cute things, I'll invite my boyfriend over, we'll sit in front of a mirror and have one of our recent conversations.

"no you're the cutest!"
"no you are!"
"No I swear you are!"
"Awww, that's so sweet but you're the cutest! that's why I love you the most"
"no I love you the most"
"no you don't, I love you the most."

and then we'll puke, get it out of our system, go rent a DVD and remember why we don't subject the American public to our ugly cute couple displays.

on housekeeping, I take my laundry to the laudromat to have someone else do it. I just don't like having to hang out at the laundromat and do it myself. But at least I CAN do it myself if I need to.

I never saw it, but my dad and sister did, and my dad said that it was so stupid, and Jessica acted like a total ditz. And they argued over the dumbest things, from what I heard-something about tuna tasting like chicken or whatever.

I personally have no desire to watch that show anyway. My sister probably will, though, 'cause she's gotten on a 98 Degrees kick again. :|.

Angela

It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to do
To look you in the eye
And tell you I don't love you
It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to lie
To show no emotion
When you start to cry
I can't let you see
What you mean to me
When my hands are tied
And my heart's not free
We're not meant to be
It's the hardest thing
I'll ever have to do
To turn around and walk away
Pretending I don't love you

OK, I watched a few minutes of this today. Wow, is she DUMB. Please don't let them reproduce.

Back
Top Bottom