Newlyweds with Nick and Jessica

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My sister watched it again last week, so I saw it.

My god, could Jessica be any more of a whiner? I swear...she'd definitely get on my nerves after a while.

I mean, considering the situation-her being jealous of those girls hanging around Nick, I understand why she was upset, but...argh. The constant whining and pouting...

Angela

haha, i like watching this show because she's so stupid it's hilarious. It's also funny how Nick seems constantly annoyed by her. My mom saw part of it and she said "geez, he must like his women stupid." :laugh:

My favorite part was when they were eating tuna and she asked if she was eating chicken or tuna because it tasted like tuna but the can said chicken by the sea on it. the look on his face was priceless.

This Jessica twit doesn't know how to change a roll of toilet paper. I hope she doesn't breed.

i saw the camping episode yesterday.
i swear i can't watch this show without getting pissed.

she annoys me so much. all she does is whine.
he's lame, but if she doesn't want him, i'll take him.

in the next one, she's mad because he's going to the playboy mansion.
hell, i wouldn't be mad, i'd want to go, too.

:silent:

:down: to jessica.

I saw about 5 minutes of that show and all I can say is, looks will take you far in America. Jessica Simpson and Nick (whatever his last name is) can sing...so what? I can think of at least 4 or 5 people I know personally who can sing just as good, but aren't landing albums or tv shows.

She's a stupid, bitchy, tramp who surprising came from Christian roots, but never learned to fend for herself. He's a pretty boy, who seemingly came from modest upbringings. Boy do I feel sorry for him. After watching those few moments I wanted to tell him to cut her loose before she forever cripples his heart, brain, and pocketbook.

She IS attractive. That's all I will say about her. And anyone who knows me knows that means as much as a bag of dirt.

Did I state my opinion. I hope so, because I feel dumb for going on this long about a pop-tart and the poor soul who shack up with her.

ok so i am caught up with the show.

i want to say how proud i am that i completed a 12+hr. hike in Yosemite last year while recovering from surgery and did not complain once like Jessica did. she annoys me. actually she and nick's brother's wife annoys me as well. whinny spoiled brats. :down: :tsk: if this marriage last i will be very surprised.

MVD -- 12 hours up those Yosemite trails is massive :applaud: You must have been in some great shape; I've tried those trails and nearly died. :down: Where did you start and where did you go???

Now, back to Jessica and that guy! :up:

i did the half dome hike. did both trails. the mist trail on the way up and the opposite trail i can't remember the name of this trail off hand, but i believe it was something like the horse trail, which was much harder than the mist trail. this one i did on the way back down. i almost made it to the top of half dome but my body was hurting so bad that i could not push it myself any more. it is amazing to know what your mind can do when you are in a position of fighting with nature. :yes:

the hike back was the most amazing thing i have ever seen or done. yosemite at night with a full moon is heaven on earth. i have never seen such beauty in nature as i had when i was hiking those trails at night. hearing the water falls and seeing the massive granite mountains with a full moon gazing from above was the best thing i could ever see. it took the pain away and made me feel very small when i saw how massive and beautiful nature can be. it was like i stepped in to an ansel adams print. :heart: we started out at 6AM and returned back to our campsite at midnight.

it was the hardest hike and thing i have ever done. but i would do it again. my goal is to make it to the to cables and hike it all the way to the tip of half dome. :yes:

i trained for a month and a half for this hike and it clearly wasn't enough. i struggled quite a bit but had many people who i met along the trails pushing and telling me not to give up. it was my own survior episode.

here are a few pics:

here i am resting towards the beginning of the hike *this was after 3 hrs. into the hike*
338655%3A723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E2323366645988ot1lsi

me with my brother:
338655%3A723232%7Ffp69%3Dot%3E2326%3D5%3B%3B%3D883%3Dxroqdf%3E2323366646296ot1lsi

Last edited:
they still have that old rope and chain-rig going up the backside? slippery as hell..good job; I mentioned your post to Char, she said you posted pictures last year...? got any good ones???

My first trip to Yosemite was when I was 6 (1957)...this land is your land, this land is my land!!!!

it started on mtv over here recently well recently enough

That girl cant even clean her own clothes or clean after herself :down: Even my brother can do that and hes a lazy 16 year old

my friend's little brother is like that too. he's a freshman in high school, and has no chores to do, his sister does everything for him. it's been like this for as long as i've known her. he's got major issues now it seems, i still say most of that stems from the fact that he's never had to do anything for himself.

i'd come to pick her up for school and he would've dragged all his bed shit (his pillow and comforter) out to the living room to watch cartoons. and guess what? it'd still be there when she got home from school, for her to clean up.

did she say swifter or is that your typo? because its really called a swiffer. of course, she doesn't know that but whatever.

Further eveidence that I made the proper choice in not renewing RollingStone several yrs ago after having subscribed for about 12 yrs.

Back
Top Bottom