newest describe thread- by me for me and only me...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^is leaving, as am I. See ya all later
Coucou28.gif

Come on come on timothius, where for art thou? You're keeping us hanging. Was it...an Australian? Was he/she bigger than a breadbox? Um...
Hein36.gif

hubby said he met the Enz at a local college back in the day. Of course my hubby was in an 'altered state'. Tim of course was chasing all the college co-eds at the time... Talked to Eddie too...

^Still floating.

So who's in the band now? Was there any members of Split Enz there? Did they only play 1 night?

And which one are you in the picture? Did you have any other words with PG? Lots of questions!

^Read my entry

I'm the one in the right with the big Thumbs Up! I thought I specified... I must've just written them in the order as we were in the pic.

Nah, P.G was there with his daughter, so we were keen to make it as quick as possible for him. I am completely suprised that I didn't say something completely stupid like "Pete for P.M" or "You're a fucking legend" - or somthing any other drunk yobbo would say. He seemed not to mind that we borrowed him for 2 seconds, because we were really nice about it. We are both big fans.

In the band is Neil & Tim, they have a hired backing band who are on all cylindars, two brothers and another guy. They played Tues & Wends at the OH, Thursday night were inducted into the hall of fame with SE (played 2 songs), Friday & Saturday Night @ the OH.

I'm seeing them again tonight (Saturday)... closer seats as well ... something like 5-9 rows back or somthing. Ace

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom