new year's kisses for a quid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
c'mon bear! c'mon! i'm here!

and i've got wads of cash to stuff in your gickies gageeze-string. :sexywink:

i wanna kiss lips
ive got some monopoly money....a shitload of it ..and i have some hotels...we could get a room at one of my hotels and make out for a really long time

Careful, folks. Caisenema has the cooties. You'll catch the malaise from him if you try and kiss him. I should know, it happened to me, or rather he happened to me.

thanks lenore, eva, mvd, carrie, calluna, marvin, randall, et all

trip, is your real name morgan?

and by the way, i'm coming over for a visit today. i hope you have food ready, i'm hungry.

it's way easier to say what i did than anything else.

that's what i've come to, calluna. the easiest way out.

that's me, guys. the easy, sure thing.

i have no idea why i asked you that question.

sorry.

and btw, new 7ersey isn't in singapore (which you spelled incorrectly). you might want to change that.

Zoomerang96 said:
i have no idea why i asked you that question.

sorry.

and btw, new 7ersey isn't in singapore (which you spelled incorrectly). you might want to change that.

sea, my heart is still in 7ersey, even though i technically live in singapura. get it? :har: :har: i new you wood! :up:

TripThruUreWires said:

sea, my heart is still in 7ersey, even though i technically live in singapura. get it? :har: :har: i new you wood! :up:

this post is riddled with spelling errors, but whatever.

um

i'm not exactly sure why you typed "7ersey" the way you did, since i assume you don't have keyboard problems like i do. is this an underhanded insult?

and anyone can say they live in "singapura", but i highly doubt you do. people don't 7ust get up and go there one day on a wim, am i right? yes, of course. so what's your story?

nevermind, i'm well aware of your "tale". whether anyone chooses to believe it or not is up to them, but i think it's pretty clear that i've already made my mind up about it.

shit! why are you in such a bad mood and disecting every little word i say anyway?!

alright, fine.

but i want to make it clear that i don't want to, and that you're making me.

alright?

alright, but whatever.

happy new year, foray.

may your career foray your talents into previously undiscovered avenues...

Back
Top Bottom