New Year's Day Resolutions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

angelwhisper_29

Babyface
Who has any resolutions, I was going to stop smoking, and stop bitching, and quit spending so much money, but then I thought, "why would I want to be suicidal in a week" so I have decided to keep doing all that BUT - add- this summer I am going to plant 30 trees (some lemon), I am going to "love" people more - I mean really look into them and just love them, and I am going to keep a journal of this year, I have so much to be thankful for, I am tired of trying so damn hard, I just want to love and live -

God Bless ya, Angelwhisper

I was like you, had all these resolutions planned - again, but then thought nah, bugger it. I should quit smoking anyway, and drinking, and all those other things I do but shouldn't. I will, but not as a resolution I'm only setting myself up to fail. Instead with this year, Im just going to try to do things better. I want to be nicer, more considerate, patient, generous, relaxed, eager for things I am not usually geared up for. All of that.

yeah.

Good luck Angelwhisper!
smile.gif

1.) START bitchin
2.) DON`T STOP drinkin
3.) Spend more money on U2 than last year.

------------------
beLIEve

not to be ssssssooooooooo

laaaaaaaazzzzzzzzyyyyyyyyyyyy

------------------
~*Mona*~ Secretary of Scandalization
97% compatible with Bono

"Bono was embraced as rock's latest mystic leader, a sort of holy cross between the Morrisons, Jim and Van"

WHAT YOU DON'T HAVE YOU DON'T NEED IT NOW
WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW YOU CAN FEEL IT SOMEHOW

1. Stick up for myself more-and not to let my "best friend" use me-well actaully ive come to the conclusion she aint much of a friend

2. Go out more and enjoy life

3. To be less of a bitch-cus im one hell of a nasty nasty girl!
frown.gif

4. To talk about u2 less, nah thats just silly
biggrin.gif

------------------
And if you look, you look through me.

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
E nell'amore non so pi sperare
E quell'amore non so pi aspettare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)
The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"It doesn't matter what songs we sing.
I'm a drummer. Chicks dig me." -Larry
Larry likes to play drums." - Bono
"Larry's always been noticed cos he's the pretty one." - Adam
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George
A man so handsome, he will never be let sing in this group!"
-Bono, introducing Larry at Irving Plaza, NYC 2000

I am gonna dump my so called "best friend" too, I don't need her anyway and she just used me anyway and besides, the b&*@h doesn't even like U2 - all her taste is in her mouth. So, I'll dump her and then I will "love" ppl more!!

Originally posted by angelwhisper_29:
[...]the b&*@h doesn't even like U2 - all her taste is in her mouth. So, I'll dump her and then I will "love" ppl more!!
Ummm... starting when, exactly?
biggrin.gif

I have only ever stuck to one New Year's resolution - not making anymore New Year's resolutions.

WELL - lets see, starting when I officially stop letting her think that I buy into her materialistic views on life and the fact that she cares more whether her kid has Nike's on his feet and Tommy Hilfiger on his butt than making him into compassionate, caring and resoponsible Human Being -

Cuz see as I said in my original post, I am tired of trying so damn hard, I just want to love and live and with ppl like that in your life they just clog your happy cells with all thier whining shit and don't let you get to the good stuff of living -
I am usually really such a good judge of character - BUT
Don't get me wrong - I really tried to be a good person here, but ya know you can only tolerate dealing with ppl who are so far in the dark they couldn't find there way out with the light of the sun for so long and then its nappy time for them -

Mentally dead ppl who are so un-in-touch with life - and so in conclusion I will dump her and then things should run much more smoothly . . . Ahhh . . . the slate has been washed clean -

anyone care to dance . . . put on your dancing shoes - rattle my cage, rattle my cage, c'mon boys its all the rage!!!

Originally posted by angelwhisper_29:
I am gonna dump my so called "best friend" too, I don't need her anyway and she just used me anyway and besides, the b&*@h doesn't even like U2 - all her taste is in her mouth. So, I'll dump her and then I will "love" ppl more!!

BAH! my "best friend" is EXACTLY the same, well when she had NO friends and everyone bullied her i made friends with her because as you know...i have a heart of gold
tongue.gif
, then she gets some b/f's and they dump her she moans and moans but now she has a new b/f and she only foned me once in a month-when she was drunk! im sick of being used...-she has no musical tastes, all she does is bitch u2 and she only does it cus this girl i know hates u2 so she copies her, gee some ppl r soooo pathetic
smile.gif
-well she used to like westlife and she owns about 5 cd's-and i have about 100
biggrin.gif
who needs best friends? NOt me anyway
biggrin.gif

------------------

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me
smile.gif

The perpetually handsome Mullen appears to have stopped ageing around the time of The Joshua Tree.
"Bono, if you still haven't found what you're looking for, look behind the drumkit." - Boy George

[This message has been edited by bono-vox (edited 01-02-2002).]

You go Bono-Vox - It just gets so old you know, listening to all this whining about how to quote my "friend" "Oh, the new dish washer we wanted for the kitchen is going to run us around 2,000.00 because I have to special order it to match the light sand speck color in the new tile from Italy" -

Ya know what I say to that - to quote Julia
Roberts from Erin Brockovich "Bite my ass Krispy Kreme" LOL - What about the children who lost parents on Sept. 11, what about the debt that needs to be dropped, what about spanking her rotten kid's butt once in awhile - See, that is why I must drop her - she makes me BITCH like a madwoman- when I can spend that energy loving my kids more and planning how and where to plant my new 30 trees that I want to plant!!!

I feel better by myself - I can turn on Achtung Baby and feel the tensions drip and melt away -

"I'm ready, Ready for the laughing gas, I'm ready, Ready for whats next"

once ull dump that friend youll have a whole bag of love...i say plant 60 trees just for the hell of it
biggrin.gif

------------------

L'amore giunger
L'amore
E non so pi pregare
miss_smith@emailaccount.com e-mail me :)

Back
Top Bottom