New TV Shows For Fall 07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I am a big Frasier/Cheers fan.. so I am looking out for the new Kelsey Grammer show Back To you.. Not sure when it will be shown on television in Belgium , but I sure hope so..

patske said:
I am a big Frasier/Cheers fan.. so I am looking out for the new Kelsey Grammer show Back To you.. Not sure when it will be shown on television in Belgium , but I sure hope so..

That one looks hilarious! I'm definitely going to be checking that one out too!

Has it been on television already?
Wow I didn't know.. Or did you see some spoilers?

Let me know if it is any good..

Also on the cast is Fred Willard and he is hilarious in A mighty wind, Best in show, etc..

Should I dare say Drew Carey (as New Host) of "The Price Is Right" ?? :huh:

I have actually seen some of the previews and it looks pretty GOOD !! :up:

But will people watch it without Bob Barker ?? :hmm:

As of right now I'm not anticipating watching any new shows. Based on the previews and stuff I've read about them, nothing interests me right now.

Which is definitely a good thing. I'm watching less and less TV these days. I used to watch so much of it. :crack:

patske said:
Has it been on television already?
Wow I didn't know.. Or did you see some spoilers?

Let me know if it is any good..

Also on the cast is Fred Willard and he is hilarious in A mighty wind, Best in show, etc..

It hasn't started here yet. I think it premeires in the next couple weeks sometime. They've been showing previews for it on FOX (the network it will air on) since last May. I will definitely let you know what I think after the first episode!

NBC's sci-fi-tastic lineup looks great.

Chuck
Journeyman
Bionic Woman !!!

Many of NBC's pilots are availabe from Blockbuster and on Video On Demand on many cable services. Which makes me happy as for once there's a bunch of things I'm interested it, although only mildy, I usually give one or two new series a look but EW's preview has got me interested in a lot (last year though the two I picked paid off in Heroes and 30 Rock), I already watched the Bionic Woman and Chuck pilots, both entertaining if not mind-blowing and I will keep watching and hope to be impressed, I still want to take a look at the Life and Journeyman pilots, although I'm sure some of these four (BW and Chuck most likely) will hit none of the seem to have long lasting potential but we'll see.

I'm somehwat interested in Fox's K-Ville and for once ABC and CBS have something I want to check out with Dirty Sexy Money and the Big Bang Theory which look to have potential but we'll see. As for CBS' raping of BBC's Viva Blackpool with Viva Laughlin, it looks like they got the musical aspect of that show all wrong but the show could have been interesting without that angle but I'll pass, same with when ABC's even worse raping of Life on Mars comes out next year.

LemonMacPhisto said:
If you don't like Quantum Leap, you are a communist.

Excellent show.

and even communists like quantum leap.

i'm going to watch "life" because damien lewis is cool (or at least was cool in band of brothers). it will probably suck, though.

I completely forgot to watch "Back To You" last Wednesday because it was an unexpectedly busy night for me. You can get it free on iTunes, so I downloaded it last night. It's a keeper for me.:up: I laughed out loud at least a dozen times. I really hope this one makes it!

Hmm, maybe I'll have to check it out, I thought it looked crummy despite Fred Willard and Kelsey Grammar, and then the reviews were bad too...free is good though.

powerhour24 said:
Hmm, maybe I'll have to check it out, I thought it looked crummy despite Fred Willard and Kelsey Grammar, and then the reviews were bad too...free is good though.

It certainly wasn't the best thing I've ever seen, but it was funny! It had definite potential. I don't put much stock in pilots because I know that they usually have small budgets, and the actors/directors/crew are just getting use to each other and still figuring out where they want to take the show. I always hate it when shows get cancelled before half of their season is up. Most shows at least deserve that much of a chance.

I loved Reaper, and will continue to check out Journeyman and Bionic Woman to see if they hold my attention.

I taped Dirty Sexy Money, will watch tonight.

Back to You was pretty meh, I won't watch it again. Big Bang Theory was mildly amusing, but not much more than that.

MrsSpringsteen said:
Did anyone watch Dirty Sexy Money? I couldn't stay awake for the last half hour but it's a very strange show, almost manic. I don't know about that one.

I really wanted to, but when I read Pushing Daisys started next week, I assumed that one did too :( But that's gonna be an interesting timeslot because I like Life as well.

Back
Top Bottom