New TV Shows For Fall 07

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Did anyone watch Big Shots? Lovely eye candy, other than that I thought it was pretty excruciating. I had almost forgotten how adorable/pretty Michael Vartan is-and Dylan McDermott looks great :drool:

I rather liked Dirty Sexy Money, but it wasn't as good as I had hoped. We'll see what happens.

I've never been one to watch night-time soap-opera shows, but I've found myself really sucked into Gossip Girl. :reject:

I really liked Dirty Sexy Money too. I think it's gonna be a fun show to watch! And i loooove Peter Krause! He's such a great actor! Good to see him back on TV.

Big Shots did seem lame. I only made it through 15 minutes. It's too bad Michael Vartan didn't get a spot on Dirty Sexy Money instead. He is total eye candy! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I love Peter Krause too. If he can't get another show if Big Shots gets canned well Michael Vartan just needs to be on some sort of continuous video loop somewhere :D

MrsSpringsteen said:
I love Peter Krause too. If he can't get another show if Big Shots gets canned well Michael Vartan just needs to be on some sort of continuous video loop somewhere :D

I would TOTALLY watch that! :drool: :drool: :drool:

MrsSpringsteen said:
Isn't Big Shots by the Desperate Housewives people? Isn't that the one with Michael Vartan and Dylan McDermott? :drool:

It did have a Housewives feel to it.

I did tough it out.

I think it may be o. k.

They are doing something interesting with the story line.

ultravioletluvv said:
Journeyman sounds a little too much like Quantum Leap. But i liked Quantum Leap, so i may give it a shot.

i loved this actor on Rome, HBO

but this storey line is a bit week

I don't know if, I'll be back.

ultravioletluvv said:

Also looking forward to Dirty, Sexy Money. I love Peter Krause!

I like Krause, too Six Feet is amazing TV
I have this on Tivo

but, I just can't sit through it
way too many stereotypes

it seems like there were no likeable characters in the family

and I just feel like Krause and D Sutherlan are slumming in this series

RedrocksU2 said:
I am actually looking forward to "Bionic Woman" :shrug:

wow, what a giant leap forward from the predecessor

the production standards are great for TV

the writing and acting are top notch

I think I will enjoy this and it will be popular, too

Last edited:
I thought Bionic Woman was interesting but the screenplay was weak. It's one of those shows I'll have to let play out for a few weeks before deciding.

I'm interested in two new shows, and that's about it, sadly.

Recorded and watched Reaper, and it was decent.

Recording Pushing Daises this week, we'll see.

I'll check out Pushing Daisies, but it appears it might be too quirky for its own good. In love with its own quirkiness, maybe.

I did watch Chuck last night

and it is not one I will watch again

it may catch on with 17-28 age group and not get cancelled

I miss the Fischer family so much. I haven't found a show I love as much yet. It's nice to see most of the cast has moved on to good things. The only actor I haven't seen in anything lately is Lauren Ambrose, who played Claire.

ultravioletluvv said:
I miss the Fischer family so much. I haven't found a show I love as much yet. It's nice to see most of the cast has moved on to good things. The only actor I haven't seen in anything lately is Lauren Ambrose, who played Claire.

I read that she's going to be on a new FOX show called "The Return of Jezebel James". I'm not sure if it's coming out now, or if it's a midseason replacement. Parker Posey is in it also. This all came from RELEVANT magazine, but it's just a little synopsis. I would suggest Google or IMDB if you want to know more about the show.

Aliens In America gets a big :up: from me.

Plus, I love that it takes place in Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin! :lol: Although to be honest, the mom's Wisconsin accent slipped in and out a bit.

Very clever little show. Plus, bonus points for using an obscure 80s song: Pop Goes the World by Men Without Hats!

Saw Pushing Daisies today. It was interesting for 20 minutes and then I just found it tiresome. The concept is interesting, but I can't watch this week in and week out, I don't think.

I also saw Dirty Sexy Money which I thought was campy and OTT and stereotypical but fun enough that I wouldn't object to it as a mindless exercise.

I watched Chuck and thought it was cute but nothing I would tape if I wasn't going to be home.

Pushing Daisies was interesting, but the pilot soooo exposition-heavy, even for a pilot. I hate voiceovers, too. I have no idea how they can stretch the concept into an entire series. Lee Pace, the lead actor, is such a cutie, though. (shallow).

Back
Top Bottom