new sigur ros album

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Screaming Flower

ONE love, blood, life
this post is for you bear. :wave:

THE ALBUM WITH NO NAME!

SIGUR ROS have named their new album '( )', released on October 28.

The record, the band's third is the follow-up to ?Agaetis Byrjun?. The Icelandic group made the album at Alafoss, the group?s converted swimming pool studio just outside of Reykjavik.

It was recorded there between January and March this year and mixed at Real World in June and August, with co-producer Ken Thomas.

The 70-minute record contains eight songs, each of which is also untitled. Insiders say that the material is "rawer" than ?Agaetis Byrjun?.

In keeping with the image of the album, the sleeve of '( )' is also minimal, with the recording credits only available via the Sigur Ros website. The tracing paper CD booklet also contains only subtle designs and no text, with listeners invited to write or illustrate their own.

As previously announced, the band also tour in October. Tickets for the tour are on sale now. To buy, click here or call the NME Ticketline on 0870 1 663 663.

Published: 22-08-2002-16-09

Thanks for posting that SF, you just made my day!!!!

*makes note of the date*

Well, at least the album name isn't as difficult to pronounce as the other one (can't spell it) but how on earth can you call an album '( )' ?? That just cracks me up :lmao:

I can't wait though!!! I'm on such a high because I saw Sigur Ros on Sunday at V2002! I was only three rows from the front and they were fantastic, even though they only played for 45 minutes. I'm going to see them again in October :happy:

Last edited:
i wanted you to look cool screaming flower, thats why i asked you to post this, instead of i.

i mean you were the one who pm'd me this stuff and all, but if you post it makes you look rock and roll cause this music is so much cooler than just about everythign else out there.

these guys make good music and, but they seem a bit loopy these with latest ideas. i wont care though if the new songs sound good.

Last edited:
oh yes...finally!

but what a wierd concept. no album name, no song names, not even any words in the booklet! lol :coocoo:

i love it!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom