New scents?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Body by Victoria, for me.

('Cuz that's the ONLY damn thing from Victoria's Secret that'll fit me!!! :ohmy: :giggle: )

I LOVE perfumes!!

Babydoll by YSL is light and summery.

Gucci's Envy Me is :drool:

Princess by Vera Wang, and DKNY's Be Delicious, and Lancome's Miracle Magic, Davidoff's Cool Water, Romance by Ralph Lauren AND the new one from Juicy Couture are also :drool:

:reject:

Mr. BAW said:
Well, I'm ur guy!

Gucci - Envy
Calvin Klein - Euphoria (for men, Thora)
Abercrombie & Fitch - Proof

I'm delish...here, sniff....:wink:

Hmm, Proof smells really good. My ex wore "Fierce" which is so overrated now that all high school boys have used it, but I have sooo many good memories from that scent. It's always going to have a special place with me.

Euphoria is also great.

I bought my ex Calvin Klein or Raulph Lauren. I cannot remember which cologne, but it was summery ... I really don't recall which one, but it was nice.

I don't know any men's colognes by name, but I know what I like when I smell it!

There's a man on my usual bus home who wears some kind of cologne that smells just awful. It almost burns my throat. It almost doesn't even smell like cologne! It smells kind of ... industrial? The first few times I smelled it I thought it was fresh newsprint off someone's newspaper or something.

I thought maybe I was just being oversensitive (I do have a sensitive sense of smell), but I've seen other people looking around and sniffing, trying to figure out what that overpowering smell is.

If I had a little courage, I'd try and find a way to politely tell him his cologne is really strong or something, but a) he always has headphones on; and b) we're all pretty passive-aggressive here in Seattle. :wink:

I just want to know why he feels the need to put on fresh cologne before getting on the bus ride home.

corianderstem said:
I don't know any men's colognes by name, but I know what I like when I smell it!

There's a man on my usual bus home who wears some kind of cologne that smells just awful. It almost burns my throat. It almost doesn't even smell like cologne! It smells kind of ... industrial? The first few times I smelled it I thought it was fresh newsprint off someone's newspaper or something.

I thought maybe I was just being oversensitive (I do have a sensitive sense of smell), but I've seen other people looking around and sniffing, trying to figure out what that overpowering smell is.

If I had a little courage, I'd try and find a way to politely tell him his cologne is really strong or something, but a) he always has headphones on; and b) we're all pretty passive-aggressive here in Seattle. :wink:

I just want to know why he feels the need to put on fresh cologne before getting on the bus ride home.

He probably smells of B.O. without it, I guess you should be thankful! Hey, maybe next year in Seattle...my next golf getaway! :up:

Last edited:
BonoVoxSupastar said:
I'm wearing "Freedom", it smells like the top of a newborn babies head...

:lmao:

My favorite perfume ever was Wink from Avon, but they stopped making it. :madspit: I'm still desperately hanging on to my last bottle. :lol:

I bought something for hubby for Xmas. I believe it's Armani - Acqua di Gio (actually it's just the deodorant, but I likes it on him!).

Mr. BAW said:
He probably smells of B.O. without it, I guess you should be thankful! Hey, maybe next year in Seattle...my next golf getaway! :up:

Yeesh. I'm really sensitive to B.O. stench. Oh, the sacrifices I make by taking the bus to work instead of driving!

Seattle, whoot! 'Tis a lovely place. If you don't smell like BO, maybe you and your people could meet with me and my people**.

**I have no people.

Gosh I have a really sensitive nose, as well. My friends always laugh at me because immediately when I enter the room, if there is an unpleasant odor within the vicinity, my face scrunches up. :p They always say I smell something at least 5 minutes before everyone else. hehe

Sicy said:
Men who wear cologne :drool:
Srsly :drool: I turn into such a retard around a man that smells really good :tsk:

Just bought the Armani (RED) fragrance - White. It really is amazing - not just cause of the ZOMGBonofactor either :wink:

Aww! here's a question for the women...does a lady like her man's scent on his skin or on his clothing???

I've always chosen a light spray my shirt and neckline area; due to sensitive skin, rarely do I splash my face because of the alcohol content...

:hmm: what's the choice here?

PS...add Bulgari Black to my list....:)

Last edited:
Mr. BAW said:
Aww! here's a question for the women...does a lady like her man's scent on his skin or on his clothing???

I've always chosen a light spray my shirt and neckline area; due to sensitive skin, rarely do I splash my face because of the alcohol content...

:hmm: what's the choice here?

you going out on a date or something? :hmm:

:wink:

Back
Top Bottom