New Radiohead album announced The King of Limbs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tom-myspace.jpg

I hope there's something as incredible as Weird Fishes.

This picture looks enough like me that I get a start every time I scroll past it.

I decided I'm not paying for this twice. I did it for In Rainbows, where I paid like $7 for the mp3s and then bought the CD.

I'll only be doing the latter this time around.

Some of you guys must be crazy destitute if you can't afford an extra $9. What happened to the wonderful days when college kids would sell plasma and whatnot for new cds?

I did the "pay nothing" option for In Rainbows and later bought the CD.

I'm going to pay for both this time, because I'm such a nice girl.

Some of you guys must be crazy destitute if you can't afford an extra $9. What happened to the wonderful days when college kids would sell plasma and whatnot for new cds?

I'm sure many of us can. We're just not stupid enough to pay twice for one thing.

I think I noticed that on October 2nd, 2000. I was referring to the fact that Kid A and The Bends titles are not marginally clever considering they have songs with the exact same titles, so there's always the possibility of that.
Yeah, I was assuming you knew. I just thought I'd post it for people who hadn't heard it yet. :)

Yeah, I was assuming you knew. I just thought I'd post it for people who hadn't heard it yet. :)
I also knew he sang that in the beginning but to me it always sounds something like kid eeg kid eeg. I have difficulty in understanding about half what Thom sings though.

I'm buying the MP3 version and I'll buy the cd later if it's worth the money.

This is awesome news. Curious that they're not doing the 'pay-what-you-want' thing again - maybe they weren't thrilled with the results last time? Awesome news though, can't wait to hear it :)

So I really want info on what time the downloads will be up on Saturday, as I will stay up to very strange times to hear this when it's uploaded if necessary. Really looking forward to listening to this at the same time and discussing it with everyone here. :up:

its probably gonna be like last time when IR was released. I had to stay up till 3 in the morning (east coast) to hear it :/

So there will eventually be a proper CD release, where we can just rock up to our local CD store and pay normal money for an album?

Has there been any confirmation of this, or can we safely assume that King of Limbs (like In Rainbows) will be distributed and ready for physical over the counter purchase after the mail out of the pre-ordered "newspaper" albums?

So I really want info on what time the downloads will be up on Saturday, as I will stay up to very strange times to hear this when it's uploaded if necessary. Really looking forward to listening to this at the same time and discussing it with everyone here. :up:

this. and if it comes out Saturday, does that mean 12AM Saturday in the US? UK? :crazy:

i bought the mp3s, provided i like the album i'll go out and buy the CD when it hits stores.

It came out in the early morning in the UK last time (sometime between 5 and 7 AM, as I understand it), which would be around midnight Friday night in the US.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom