New Pearl Jam leaked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Headache in a Suitcase said:
May 20th - LeBron James Memorial Arena - Cleveland Ohio

Pre-Opener: Last Kiss (Ed solo), It Makes No Difference (Ed with Jim James of My Morning Jacket)

Main Set - Better Man, Given To Fly, World Wide Suicide, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Faithfull, Unemployable, Gone, Daughter/(It's Ok), MFC, Immortality, Lukin, Do The Evolution, Spin The Black Circle, Porch

Encore 1 - Wasted Reprise, Thumbing My Way, Inside Job, Black, Alive

Encore 2 - Go, Comatose, U, Don't Gimme No Lip, Smile, Why Go, Fuckin' Up, Yellow Ledbetter

:drool:

No Jeremy? No Even Flow?

Um...yeah, I'm one of those that doesn't think PJ ever topped their debut, the classic 'Ten'.

For God's sake, they play Even Flow every fucking show. I love it too, but give it a rest. I Hope they only play it at one of the two shows here in Lisbon.

Jeremy appears on a regular basis too. It's their 3rd most played live song.

From Ten I'm glad to see they're playing Porch and Why Go :up: And Release has been played too... :drool: *crosses fingers for Lisbon*

Additional note: I think No Code and Yield are the better PJ records. I love Binaural too. So it's normal that we have different opinions about the songs and about what they should play.

I just want Leash and In Hiding to make an appearence and Red Mosquito being played 80% of the shows at least :drool: and some Lost Dogs songs more often: "U", Footsteps, Down :drool: :drool:

namkcuR said:

No Jeremy? No Even Flow?

It's about time, I'm getting tired of hearing the two songs every time I see them...

namkcuR said:

Um...yeah, I'm one of those that doesn't think PJ ever topped their debut, the classic 'Ten'.

I think they've topped themselves with songs, but not with an album.

And there was a major snafu with 10club tickets in Grand Rapids, with highest seniority members seated in the wings and those with member numbers in the middle of the pack in the front row.

Hewson said:
And there was a major snafu with 10club tickets in Grand Rapids, with highest seniority members seated in the wings and those with member numbers in the middle of the pack in the front row.

Ouch. That sucks. :yikes:

I'm.So.Freaking.Excited. :hyper:

:drool:

I want Yellow Ledbetter, for damn sure. Eddie, don't make me pout and not play it. :madwife:

:wink:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
stupid grand rapids :shakesangryfist:

where do you think we'll be thursday?
My prediction based upon what I've seen thus far (barring a Grand Rapids fiasco repeat) is 3rd row.
We shall see.

MacPhistoPT said:

From Ten I'm glad to see they're playing Porch and Why Go :up: And Release has been played too... :drool: *crosses fingers for Lisbon*

Did you catch Porch from the Letterman webcast? That was something to behold. The reactions of the fans in front of Eddie are hilarious to watch.

these are the only songs from studio albums that they've yet to play this tour...

ten
07. Oceans
10. Deep
vs.
11. Leash
vitalogy
04. Tremor Christ
05. Nothingman
07. Pry, To*
09. Bugs*
12. Aye Davanita*
14. Hey Foxymophandlemama, That's Me*
no code
01. Sometimes
03. Who You Are
04. In My Tree
07. Habit
11. Mankind
yield
01. Brain Of J
02. Faithfull
03. No Way
06. Pilate
08. Untitled
11. In Hiding
12. Push Me, Pull Me
13. All Those Yesterdays
binural
01. Breakerfall
02. Gods' Dice
03. Evacuation
04. Light Years
05. Nothing As It Seems
06. Thin Air
08. Of The Girl
10. Rival
12. Soon Forget
riot act
01. Can't Keep
04. Cropduster
05. Ghost
09. Get Right
11. Help Help
12. Bu$hleaguer
14. Arc
15. All Or None
pearl jam
06. parachutes*
08. big wave*

*- never played live

and yes... it's a slow day at work today

Great list, Headache :up: It's a national holiday here in Canada...perfect timing!

I have a feeling we may never hear Leash again. Oceans....I'd love to hear that again. I think Big Wave would work if they gave it a shot.

MacPhistoPT said:
For God's sake, they play Even Flow every fucking show. I love it too, but give it a rest. I Hope they only play it at one of the two shows here in Lisbon.

Since I've never seen them live, I want to have it played in Antwerp. And Sometimes. And Alive. And Rearviewmirror. And Breakerfall. And Corduroy. And Betterman. And In Hiding. And...

:D

May 22, 2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; Palace of Auburn Hills
Opening: My Morning Jacket
Pre-set Ed solo: Gone
Set List: Long Road, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Animal, Marker In The Sand, In Hiding, Even Flow, I Am MIne, Army Reserve, Insignificance, Garden, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, State of Love and Trust, Come Back, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: Man Of The Hour, Small Town, Nothingman, Inside Job, Alive
2nd encore: Whipping, Do The Evolution, Comatose, Given To Fly, Why Go, Porch, Indifference, Kick Out The Jams (by the MC5), Yellow Ledbetter/(Star Spangled Banner)

That 2nd encore is sick.

Headache, another reason you should have bought 10club tix for NJ:

the e-mail supposebly went to all 10C'ers who purchased tickets ( thru 10C presale) for both or either NJ Meadowlands PJ concerts ( 6-1 & 3 )
It involves writing an e-mail with no more & no less then 2 sentences of why you should go to the upcoming storytellers to be recorded in NYC on 5-31-06 . They will then randomly select winners to attend the recording

Hewson said:
May 22, 2006 - Auburn Hills, MI; Palace of Auburn Hills
Opening: My Morning Jacket
Pre-set Ed solo: Gone
Set List: Long Road, Corduroy, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Animal, Marker In The Sand, In Hiding, Even Flow, I Am MIne, Army Reserve, Insignificance, Garden, Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, State of Love and Trust, Come Back, Jeremy, Rearviewmirror

1st encore: Man Of The Hour, Small Town, Nothingman, Inside Job, Alive
2nd encore: Whipping, Do The Evolution, Comatose, Given To Fly, Why Go, Porch, Indifference, Kick Out The Jams (by the MC5), Yellow Ledbetter/(Star Spangled Banner)

That 2nd encore is sick.

It was so awesome. :drool: I thought they'd pick a more rocking opener, but it didn't take long before they blasted into things. I thought I'd be "dissapointed" if I got Even Flow or Jeremy, you know, their equivalent of Pride or Sunday Bloody Sunday, but they were great and I loved every minute of it.

They really impressed me, to say the least. :yes:

So, who's going to be my date for the Boston show? :sexywink:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
It was so awesome. :drool: I thought they'd pick a more rocking opener, but it didn't take long before they blasted into things.

ya got the first long road opener of the tour, you should feel honored :wink:

7 different openers in 9 shows, not too shabby.

I thought I'd be "dissapointed" if I got Even Flow or Jeremy, you know, their equivalent of Pride or Sunday Bloody Sunday, but they were great and I loved every minute of it.

if sunday bloody sunday featured a 5 minute guitar solo in the middle :drool:

i heard phanan needs a date :flirt:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

It was so awesome. :drool: I thought they'd pick a more rocking opener,
They used to almost always start shows with a slower number, in the old days usually hitting stage with the lights on and playing "Release" or something, then hit the crowd over the head with a huge metal frying pan of a second song.

See if Headache will give up his seat with me and sit with Phanan. :wink:

Glad you enjoyed the show.

Back
Top Bottom