New Pearl Jam leaked!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I tried doing it on my Mac this morning, and it didn't work. It said I needed Windows Media Player 7 and I have 9, but I'm wondering if the Mac version screws it up.

I saved the page, though, so I could try it again on the laptop when I get a chance.

last night's setlist

Set: Release, Worldwide Suicide, Life Wasted, Severed Hand, Hail Hail, Unemployable, Dissident, Even Flow, Corduroy, I Am Mine, Low Light, (Improv)/Whipping, You Are, I Got Shit/(Cinnamon Girl), Betterman/(Save It For Later), Jeremy, Marker In The Sand, Black, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: Wasted Reprise, Man Of The Hour, Elderly Woman, State Of Love And Trust, Do The Evolution, Alive

Encore 2: (Improv)/Go, Happy Birthday (to Sean Kinney), Crazy Mary, Fuckin' Up, Indifference, Yellow Ledbetter/(Beast Of Burden)

They are doing FLACs and MP3s.

I like the FLACs. You can listen to a whole disc without those annoying gaps in between each song. I'm a stickler that way.:ohmy:

Are they worth the extra $5 in terms of quality? Probably not...

Last edited:
Headache in a Suitcase said:
i'm hewson's date for the thursday show :flirt:
And you better put out.

phanan if you grab a seat for thursday you can meet me and Headache preshow, and I'll let Headache put out for you too.

aaaand this thread has officialy morphed into the pearl jam setlist party :dance:

May 12, Pepsi Arena - Albany, NY
Set: Wasted Reprise, Life Wasted, World Wide Suicide, Severed Hand, Do The Evolution, Elderly Woman, Given To Fly, Red Mosquito, Even Flow, Army Reserve, Daughter/(Another Brick In The Wall), Off He Goes, Gone, Grievance, Jeremy, Marker In The Sand, Comatose, Why Go

Encore 1: You Got To Hide Your Love Away, Satan's Bed, Wishlist, Rats, Porch

Encore 2: Last Kiss, Come Back, Sad, Crazy Mary, Alive

thus far

8 songs at all 3 shows, 13 songs twice, 32 songs just once... making 53 different songs heard at the first three shows (plus 5 "snippets/tags")

all but two of the 13 tracks from the new album have been played at least once... only parachutes and big wave have yet to make an appearance.

5 b-side/non album tracks, 6 covers, and at least 1 song from every single album.

thus far

8 songs at all 3 shows, 13 songs twice, 32 songs just once... making 53 different songs heard at the first three shows (plus 5 "snippets/tags")

all but two of the 13 tracks from the new album have been played at least once... only parachutes and big wave have yet to make an appearance.

5 b-side/non album tracks, 6 covers, and at least 1 song from every single album.

:drool:

May 13 - New England Dodge Music Arena - Hartford, CT
Set: Severed Hand, Worldwide Suicide, Life Wasted, Marker In The Sand, Hail Hail, Animal, Dissident, Unemployable, Corduroy, Betterman, Why Go, Garden, I Got Shit, Even Flow, Inside Job, Black, Rearviewmirror

Encore 1: I'm Open, Sleight Of Hand, Comatose, Do The Evolution

Encore 2: Go, Alive, Rockin' In The Free World, Yellow Ledbetter

NOTE: This is the first time I'm Open has ever been played live (although it has been soundchecked in the past).

Last edited:
and of course you can purchase official bootleg recordings of every performance 24-48 hours after the end of the concert... it used to be 3-4 hours last year, but they've added FLAC files as well, thus the delay. if only other bands, no names mentioned of course, coughcoughcoughu2coughcoughcough would try something like this... but, well, it would be pretty useless if they didn't have changing setlists :shrug: oh well

and of course you can purchase official bootleg recordings of every performance 24-48 hours after the end of the concert... it used to be 3-4 hours last year, but they've added FLAC files as well, thus the delay. if only other bands, no names mentioned of course, coughcoughcoughu2coughcoughcough would try something like this... but, well, it would be pretty useless if they didn't have changing setlists :shrug: oh well

Great point...U2 should do something like this.

A couple of weeks into the album, I've officially decided: Life Wasted is the greatest Pearl Jam song ever, and one of the greatest pure rock songs of all time.

Had to get that out there...for the people.

Back
Top Bottom