New official LOTR: TT poster

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

OzAurora

Refugee
The Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
poster.jpg
:drool:

I just wanna say that this film sux and everybody who does it sux too , it doesn't have to do anything with Tolkien books , one big rip-off for your fucking cash . It's not about the actors , director . you just can't do stuff like this , one thing to do a cartoon adaptation for kids . But this ... It's all about the books , imagination and this crap will cheap it and maybe will improve into series like star-trek

I find the movies to be great interpretations of the novels. Sure, with anything the book is usually better, but it's great to see someone else's vision on how it all happened. :yes:

Elijah, NOTHING.

Lets talk about :love: VIGGO :sick:

*THUD

Sorry , PF but :madspit: This is about the best movie since Neverending Story....:D I've rented it Thrice already

Well technically the third was an overdue charge on the second time but ANYHOO.....

it's a good *movie* , but the original books are much better , at least Lucas tries to do something new with his series , however for people who don't read , this movie is quite good . boy i can imagine .... But you loose tooo much , it's a good film with nice actors , but what the ...lack of original ideas that is . Books always will be better , as real football ( european _) will always be sport number one .

Your first post sucked big time Pink Floyd, but anyway I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion.......I for one think that this is the best book to movie adaptation that I have ever seen, and believe me I am a huge reader and this movie really does do justice tot he original book- now I can say that the books are masterpieces but come on in the hands of some other directors this brilliant story could have been really slaughtered and I think that Peter Jackson did such a great job so far- could you imagine even trying to make a movie out of such a prolific story????? where on earth would you start????- I think that the first movie rocks- I like that it wasnt made in 'Hollywood', that it has a cast of mainly lesser known actors and most importantly it didn't suck.....

and by the way you cant compare Lucas to Tokien- Lucas does sci-fi, not fantasy and fantasy is just so much better, sorry but Tokien kicks so much more butt in my book than Lucas:macdevil:

Lucas had his own original script , his own original ideas ,

Jackson used Tolkien , it was a safe way , i fear that film will replace reading , and that is not right . Tsk Tsk Tsk . Sci/fi and Fantasy are both great genres .

Sure will replace reading! I read the books, and used to be a fan, but recently have decided I don't enjoy Tolkien's langorous writing style and much much prefer the film, which is among my favourite all-time movies.

44 days (including today and not the actual day of) till the release. Woooohooooo!! Too far away. :sad: :scream:

Back
Top Bottom