New Limp Bizkit?!?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
every thread i pretty much post in here is positive.

i reply negatively when such obvious trash gets posted.

if you want to paint me with one stroke, that's fine too. i really don't mind.

Zoomer, maybe it's just coincidence but I always see the posts where you trash something. I have no idea what your musical tastes are.

Btw, I bought a Limp Bizkit CD once upon a time. It entertained me for about 2 days. After that, I was just forcing myself to listen to it, so it wouldn't be a total waste of money. What's funny is that I can't even remember the name of it! It was the one with Nookie though (not a bad beat, but awful lyrics). At that time, Fred needed to take a few high school level English and Composition courses. I haven't listened to them since, so I don't know if he's any better in that dept now.

Last edited:
2Hearts said:
Zoomer, maybe it's just coincidence but I always see the posts where you trash something. I have no idea what your musical tastes are.

Btw, I bought a Limp Bizkit CD once upon a time. It entertained me for about 2 days. After that, I was just forcing myself to listen to it, so it wouldn't be a total waste of money. What's funny is that I can't even remember the name of it! It was the one with Nookie though (not a bad beat, but awful lyrics). At that time, Fred needed to take a few high school level English and Composition courses. I haven't listened to them since, so I don't know if he's any better in that dept now.

Like I said, the song "The Truth," isn't some lyrical masterpiece but the music is pretty ace IMO. :up:

I don't see how Limp Bizkit isn't fun for some occasions. The link to the video using Breakstuff fits the video IMO though I guess a Carpenters song would be just as good. AND who wouldn't want to hear Cookie Monster with his version of Nookie with my YSI link.

Limp Bizkit has contributed positively to music and culture in general. :wink:

Last edited:
GibsonGirl said:
Come now, let's not be so condescending and sarcastic with one another. :| I don't care for Limp Bizkit myself, but I'd never go into a pro-Limp Bizkit thread and leave snide little comments about the band just because I don't like them. It seems a bit inappropriate to me.

Is this actually a PRO-Limp Bizkit thread? I was just providing a link for people to get an idea/ taste of what new Limp Bizkit could be.

Flying FuManchu said:

I don't see how Limp Bizkit isn't fun for some occasions.
Limp Bizkit has contributed positively to music and culture in general. :wink:

I can agree with the first part, since there are artists that I only like to listen to in a particular time and place.

The 2nd part I can definitely disagree with, even though you meant it in a joking manner. I could probably point out numerous examples on the CD I had where they violated the code of verbal conduct that is promoted by my local Rape Crisis Center.

Last edited:
Flying FuManchu said:
...I like what I hear.

It certainly rocks and I like the guitar stuff.

Well, you're not exactly putting down the song/band there (aside from some comments about Fred Durst), so it sounds rather pro-Limp Bizkit to me. :| I guess our definition of "pro" is different. Sorry for the confusion.

2Hearts said:

careful where you're going with this - zoomerang has excellent taste in music.

sorry fu manchu, i dislike limp bizkit so much that i am truly unwilling to give them a chance. i do consider myself open minded when it comes to music, but some people need to quit while they're marginally ahead. fred durst was one of them.

the fact that i've replied in a thread about limp bizkit is really more than i can bear so... yeah :|

KhanadaRhodes said:
nooo it's because i happen to live in that same shithole - i mean city.

I'm not familar with Canada and Lakeland but I'm assuming we're talking about the city that neighbors the city where Justin Timberlake went to high school. Right? The same city where public city schools couldn't provide air conditioning for its students grades 1-8 until only recently (makings schools close early in the spring)?

Flying FuManchu said:
I'm not familar with Canada and Lakeland but I'm assuming we're talking about the city that neighbors the city where Justin Timberlake went to high school. Right? The same city where public city schools couldn't provide air conditioning for its students grades 1-8 until only recently (makings schools close early in the spring)?
yes. my avatar is for lakeland which is about 10 miles away. the only reason it's my avatar is because it says canada road and i am a huge dork.

KhanadaRhodes said:

where do you live? downtown, midtown, out east, the suburbs? you don't have to say if you don't want to, i'm not gonna stalk you. :D

I live in the burbs, during the weekend and mebbe one Wednesday night, but I have to stay in the boonies (Exiting Wolfchase and driving 1 hr eastward on I-40). SO technically, I live here and there. But HOME for me is the burbs.

I'm not afraid of being stalked. I'm barely HOME HOME these days or is it years... :( LOL

oh so then you pass by exit 20 all the time then. it's like the very next exit. the only thing worth mentioning there is the belz factory outlet mall, which i've been to all of twice in the 10 years i've lived here.

i used to live out in cordova, but i'm living downtown right now. i may have to move back but i'm doing everything i can to avoid that. i hate the suburbs.

Yeah... pass by Exit 20 many times. I thought Belz closed down (been there only once or twice). You live in here/ Cordova/ downtown most of your life? When you say downtown, do you mean like near that sort of nice townhouse district near the river or like in downtown, downtown with the apartments in the old mall near the New Daisy and NBC Bank? Last time I went downtown was to see the Hives at the New Daisy. :sad:

Last edited:
nope it's still there. the last time i was there was towards the end of last year and it was still going strong. if anything, pottery barn will keep it going because all the housewives love it. :rolleyes:

yeah, unfortunately i've lived here about half my life now. i moved to cordova in january 95 and i lived there until i moved downtown in july 04. i live in the pinch district, which is near the pyramid.

Back
Top Bottom